ADVERTISEMENT

At some point

You guys tread lightly, if we'll pop a cap in our own mascot, you know you are all fair game. This was taken about 7:30 this morning.

17257697251_8826aecefb_c.jpg

Reactions: Sarasotaeer
Hell of a longbeard smitty! Good work
Got to fess up, that's my brother. Called that one yesterday for 2 1/2 hours, until it got to dark. Said he went back after it this morning, and went in the woods at 6:30, and was carrying it out at 6:50.

Got to fess up, that's my brother. Called that one yesterday for 2 1/2 hours, until it got to dark. Said he went back after it this morning, and went in the woods at 6:30, and was carrying it out at 6:50.
Man that is one impressive bird.

You guys tread lightly, if we'll pop a cap in our own mascot, you know you are all fair game. This was taken about 7:30 this morning.

17257697251_8826aecefb_c.jpg

did you shoot that? If so, where? That ain't no SW VA bird.

Saw two hens yesterday along 81. Huge but nothing like that.

Oh, in wrestling, Go Hokies!

Easy prey. Wouldn't you be sedentary, suffering from sheer edxaustion from wandering around the woods for 2 1/2 hours trying to answer a damn call.

Reactions: VTSmitty
I'm one Hokie here. Just getting used to this new format. How pleasant to have some 'Neers over here not trashing our fine institution.

Just want until PCKank and Lucastookis go at it again. There will be walls of text that most of us just skim through looking for those golden nuggets of rational candor. However, you'll probably have to wait until there's something material to actually discuss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT