ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Duke on Representing the ACC to the end!

I concur. I got tired of hearing about Wisconsin during final 4 week and prior to the championship game.

Hey America, Wisconsin ran into a seasoned ACC team used to high pressure games.

Yes we are. But we can compete on a given night with the best of the ACC.

ACC did well this year in the NCAA and NIT. This was the year of the Big 12 before the tournament started (so said the experts). But really Kentucky was the best team this year and the Big 10 and ACC were the best conferences.

Congratulations to Duke. They played a great tournament.

Originally posted by pahokie77:
But really Kentucky was the best team this year and the Big 10 and ACC were the best conferences.

Congratulations to Duke. They played a great tournament.
I don't think Kentucky was the best team...I think they were extremely lucky to even make it as far as the Final Four (Notre Dame pulled an uncharacteristic dive job to let the Cats off the hook).

Big congrats to Duke. I didn't really care which ACC contender won it just so long as one of them did, but Duke really dug deep for that one, which was impressive to see.

I don't think anyone really believes Kentucky would have gone undefeated in the ACC.....the SEC is a poor basketball conference with a good team.

This post was edited on 4/7 3:42 PM by Hoos19NC

Kentucky was lucky during regular season. They should have lost several games. It was great for college basketball that they got beat in tournament. I was already sick of hearing "40-0", even when they got to 38-0. Now that they are "38 and done", I'd love to put a billboard on I-64 near Lexington that says "38 and done".

Duke deserved the win. I wanted Wisconsin to win but I'm plumb ok with Duke winning. Very glad to see Kentucky lose. Do not like their coach and believe that he is underhanded.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT