ADVERTISEMENT

How annoying is Uder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2001
all his talk about dual threat QB's is so old. For a guy you claims to have jumped a fence to watch Tanner McEvoy to essentially stalking HS kids, I'm creeped out. When I was told he was a pizza boy, I was not shocked at all. What's your take?

all his talk about dual threat QB's is so old. For a guy you claims to have jumped a fence to watch Tanner McEvoy to essentially stalking HS kids, I'm creeped out. When I was told he was a pizza boy, I was not shocked at all. What's your take?
I think we found a place where we can come talk football with his repetitive minimum wage ramblings

Dude has some serious infatuations with Crest and his long bombs.

I just hope he gets the help he needs before it's too late.

You aren't kidding. He was like big on that Newman kid "the real deal." Then when he commits to Wake "he didn't want to wait behind Crest." He's got issues but I seriously hope hes a troll because that's a serious mental case.

You aren't kidding. He was like big on that Newman kid "the real deal." Then when he commits to Wake "he didn't want to wait behind Crest." He's got issues but I seriously hope hes a troll because that's a serious mental case.
He is either the greatest troll of all time or just a complete retard. Its Andy Kauffman level. For those that remember what was the story on VMF? I came in towards the end of that

He is either the greatest troll of all time or just a complete retard. Its Andy Kauffman level. For those that remember what was the story on VMF? I came in towards the end of that
VMF was actually a mentally challenged dude who used to come to Eersfans tailgates. He had problems. MikeWVU kind of took care of him but then he turned on everyone for some reason. Serious mental problems.

VMF was actually a mentally challenged dude who used to come to Eersfans tailgates. He had problems. MikeWVU kind of took care of him but then he turned on everyone for some reason. Serious mental problems.
Really eh? Wow...uder is truly the village idiot...I don't think it's an act...and what you see is what you get....downright scary and funny at the same time if you met him by accident at a tailgate!!!

Really eh? Wow...uder is truly the village idiot...I don't think it's an act...and what you see is what you get....downright scary and funny at the same time if you met him by accident at a tailgate!!!
Guys, you're welcome here, but this is a VT board. We have a WV site if you'd like to talk about the Mountaineers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT