3. TCU
4. Baylor
5. Clemson
6. Mississippi
7. Georgia
8. LSU
9. Michigan State
10. Virginia Tech

Also receiving votes: FSU, Nebraska, Penn State, South Carolina, Missouri, Cincinatti

Sounds about right....South Carolina though? They are going to be terrible this year....get bored HR6?

1 OSU
2 Auburn
3 Alabama
4 TCU
5 Baylor
6 Oregon
7 Arizona State
8 USC
9 Michigan State
10 FSU

A school doesn't have to be SEC school to make my Top 10.

OSU, Oregon, USC are guilty of NCAA violations, thus they are ineligible for my poll. along with a few others.

1. Auburn
2. Alabama
3. TCU
4. Baylor
5. Clemson
6. Mississippi
7. Georgia
8. LSU
9. Michigan State
10. Virginia Tech

Also receiving votes: FSU, Nebraska, Penn State, South Carolina, Missouri, Cincinatti
HR I hope you send your poll to the buckeye nation.

They are ineligible for my poll because of past NCAA violations.

I could also get them on ethics. Urban Meyer left Florida because he was burned out. Soon as the team form Ohio called, he suddenly was burned out anymore. I don't think he left Florida because he was burned out.

Good thing you don't have a say in any polls that count. Your lack of college football knowledge is expressed in your opinions.

They are ineligible for my poll because of past NCAA violations.

I could also get them on ethics. Urban Meyer left Florida because he was burned out. Soon as the team form Ohio called, he suddenly was burned out anymore. I don't think he left Florida because he was burned out.
Based on your rules.....Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Clemson, Ole Miss and probably some others are not eligible. Try to keep up HR......only school a bigger scum bucket than Alabama is UNCheat.

3. TCU Now #1
4. Baylor Now #2
5. Clemson now #3

9. Michigan StateNow #4

5 Nebraska,6 Penn State, 7South Carolina, 8Missouri,9 Cincinnati
HR I tried to get rid of all the cheaters and VT isn't a top 10 school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT