ADVERTISEMENT

Meg Bulger

Mar 7, 2004
Bulger21714.jpg

Marc's little sister? They look enough alike that I'm guessing she's not his wife?

Don't try to act like those Hokie fans who come from Craig, Giles, Tazwell and Franklin County, among others, who show up to the game in their blaze orange hunting gear, all look like each other by accident. I was born and raised in Southwest VA and know better. ;)
And you had the good sense to attend WVU - Sota. Kudos to you.

I know "to each his own", but she is not a 7 now or 20 years removed. Most men would rate her higher than a 7 in any generation.

Ok, I did little research just to make sure because honestly I had never even seen her before this thread. I'm sticking to my guns on the 7 though, and from the side profile I give her a 6.5.

Ok, I did little research just to make sure because honestly I had never even seen her before this thread. I'm sticking to my guns on the 7 though, and from the side profile I give her a 6.5.

I probably should have specified her backside. And those pictures are not current. She is probably in her late 20s or even 30 and looks really good. Her only downfall, and it's minor, is she is taller than most women. Add to this......she is a good sport commentator.

She a fine looking lass with little or no makeup. I let her hang on my arm out in public.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT