ADVERTISEMENT

New Board format

Smitty, I chacked it out and also bought three new Harry's razors and a ten year supply of blades. Pretty optimistic don't you think?

Going to take getting use to. Did you guy's lose the ban list from posters that have been banned? I know I first looked at the Tar Heels site and just for kicks tried posting and it went through. Didn't expect that so I edited and asked them to re-ban me.

Going to take getting use to. Did you guy's lose the ban list from posters that have been banned? I know I first looked at the Tar Heels site and just for kicks tried posting and it went through. Didn't expect that so I edited and asked them to re-ban me.
Yeah, bans got lost in the process

Maybe that's a good thing. I love good smack and messing with a rival is part of it. I'm willing to bet if everyone met at a tailgate they would discuss and laugh over the same stuff. Words on a screen get taken too serious sometimes. But I'm not going to go back there and post. They banned me and I'll respect it. I was just going to see what the banned statement looked like. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT