ADVERTISEMENT

Our Partnership With WSLS-TV

jason stamm

Hokie Hall of Fame
Staff
Aug 11, 2008
Guys, I mentioned it earlier on today's chat, but wanted to officially announce HokieHaven.com's partnership with WSLS-TV in Roanoke. As many of you may know, Rivals.com has entered into an exclusive partnership with NBC Sports. In this agreement, we'll share content and be featured on the new NBC Sports Network. We've already had a long-standing relationship as NBC has aired the Army All-American game, for which we've been much of the on-air talent and also selected the players for the game.

But while nationally, NBC and Rivals are slowly integrating features, WSLS and HokieHaven.com have decided to step on the gas. We'll be sharing content, information and other online features. You'll see our content and name featured on WSLS NBC and Fox21/27 (also owned by WSLS) in Roanoke and Lynchburg and vice versa.

I'm REALLY excited about this deal, which will expand our coverage and allow us to bring you even more Virginia Tech and recruiting coverage. We were mentioned by WSLS Tuesday for breaking the news about Robert Brown transferring (helped by posts on The Gobbler) and today, you can see video shot by WSLS featured on our site. And there's plenty more to come as we really hash out what's to come.

This will help give you the MOST for your subscription and also help make us the leader for Virginia Tech and recruiting coverage. We want to earn your business and this will help us bring you the very most VT coverage.

Thanks guys! Very excited about this partnership. It should really expand our coverage and help more people see what we do.

I record/watch local (Salem) CBS & NBC news and generally see more VT coverage on CBS. Wassup with that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT