ADVERTISEMENT

Settle

GurskyT

Hokie Hall of Fame
Aug 11, 2005
Any word on Tim Settle? I remember when he committed to VT earlier in the year there were questions about his eligibility for this fall. Haven't heard much since...

Any word on Tim Settle? I remember when he committed to VT earlier in the year there were questions about his eligibility for this fall. Haven't heard much since...
He's close. Got some summer classes to take. Won't know for sure for awhile.

I would rather have him come in now rather than prep a year. It seems other schools will continue to recruit him and he may falter with his choice.
Also, he has the size to play right away.

I would rather have him come in now rather than prep a year. It seems other schools will continue to recruit him and he may falter with his choice.
1 semester prep at most, and good chance to enroll at VT this fall. Zero chance he ends up at any other school. Just not happening.

I think he is solid VT. This guy is going to a team leader for us. Very exciting.

I'm glad to hear that he is solid on VT. I haven't seen a big man so light on his feet and quick in a long time.

I had been following this kid for some time. WVU had a shot at getting him, at least early in recruiting, but later he changed his mind. I hope he does well. Very good player.

I had been following this kid for some time. WVU had a shot at getting him, at least early in recruiting, but later he changed his mind. I hope he does well. Very good player.
With his upbringing, he dealt with shit most of us never experienced, and couldn't much comprehend. And from one of his teachers, he turned out to be a very humble and loving kid that is a joy to be around. Unless you are around him on the football field, then God help you. By all accounts, he is a great kid.

Once when Tim was in an interview and was questioned about his status for entry he asked that people have some faith in him . That did it for me , I felt from that day that Tim Settle was going to make it to Va Tech.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT