ADVERTISEMENT

Smitty steps out on a limb and takes a commanding lead.

SunnyBeachWave

Global Elite-Illuminatist
Gold Member
May 8, 2013
I see the Smith has taken charge. Bring your game so you don't fall behind in the race for the grand prize. It's free. Easy money Let's play.

Even if you don't have a paypal account, you can create one quickly and easily and it's free. If you need help with that, email me or you can create one later when you win.

Here's a little site to keep score and winnings organized. Only contestants will be able to view the scoreboards.

Senor Sol's Hokie Contests

I was gonna go with this. It included me, two Hokies girls and a JMU girl. We lost to JMU that day, but I managed to make lemonade out lemons that day.

4980902134_507c02f2f5_z.jpg

Winner contest #1-VTSmitty

$5 has been credited to his paypal account. I had to sell lemonade on the corner all day to pay him off.

Winner contest #1-VTSmitty

$5 has been credited to his paypal account. I had to sell lemonade on the corner all day to pay him off.
I bought a Corwin Cutler UVA jersey for our Hoo poster. Gonna hold onto the other $4.50 for now.

I laughed......thought about posting a picture of my wife, but it wouldn't have been fair......easy win!!!,

I bought a Corwin Cutler UVA jersey for our Hoo poster. Gonna hold onto the other $4.50 for now.
I can't believe you were that gullible. How did you let someone double their profit selling you a jersey? You should have shopped around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT