ADVERTISEMENT

Starting this fall, VT will FIRE the "Laser""""

lucustookis

All-American
Jul 7, 2007
A little late news; nevertheless, VT has a new voice of the Hokies. Come this fall, the Hokies will begin "firing the LAZER". P.S. His name is pronounced as I spelled it, but NOT spelled correctly in this post. It does not matter about the spelling because this fellow will forever be known to Blacksburg simply as Austin Powers stated it......" The Lazer."

Reactions: kcwashing1
Got a chance to work with Jon Laaser with HRSN TV (visit hrsn.tv to watch some of our archived games) for College Basketball, High School Football and High School Hoops games in the Hampton Roads area. Jon made my job easier and is a well-prepared, pro. Hokies fans should be pleased with their new voice.

Reactions: kcwashing1
Being from Richmond and a Flying Squirrels' fan I've listened to "The Lazer" for the past six years and have been pleased to see/hear him in numerous other radio and televised situations. His delivery and style will be a welcomed addition post-Roth. Mr. Laaser was the only name I recommended for the position (not that my recommendation was ever opened or considered;), so I'm thrilled with the decision! Welcome to VT Mr. Laaser!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT