ADVERTISEMENT

UNC= LOIC

Well , Well...Looks like the Land Fill Got Its last Load there Cheathill. Been a lot of Pack Fans bring the heat and inside news to the Right People . Or this Landfill would Still be in Business ! All the BS posts , threads by these "Carolina Way Fans" sure Stand out Now...been following this for over 7 years, Love It better today...NCAA saved their ass on this One. Carolina Way will always Be Remembered ...UNCHEATS

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpQXOxvT_zpsd54aecf5.gif

http://3qh929iorux3fdpl532k03kg.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/NCAA-NOA.pdf

Didn't care for this comment, "It is also important to note this investigation was conducted under the NCAA’s older penalty structure, which could lead to a relatively lighter punishment."

Reactions: DEXTERITY
"This allowed individuals within ASPSA to use these courses through special arrangements to maintain the eligibility of academically at-risk student-athletes, particularly in the sports of football, men's basketball and women's basketball."

Here is 732 page supplement for your reading pleasure...

http://3qh929iorux3fdpl532k03kg.wpe...content/uploads/2015/06/NCAA-NOA-exhibits.pdf
The NCAA typically uses the institution's "cooperation" as their out to give light sanctions. Had one hell of a lack of cooperation from several UNC personnel. I guess regardless of how bad it may appear, there is just no way to guess at what the NCAA will do.

Th e greatest gift the college sports world could receive right now is to have a governing body that shows a high degree of integrity as well as the intestinal fortitude that is required for them to properly execute the duty of their office.

Last edited:
They sure have tried to put 90% of the problems withing the women's bball program.

Based on the NCAA's penalty guidelines, UNC is in deep doo doo. Level I is the worst infraction you can have...and all of theirs were Level I. LOIC was levied. And it was across the entire athletic department. Don't worry about certain coach's names not being specifically mentioned...it does not matter. The emails implicating them are in the NOA attachment. 732 pages of irrefutable evidence. Tarmageddon has begun!

The NCAA will do nothing other than maybe "probation", which is a joke. This whole thing is going to drag out for months, maybe years before NCAA issues the probation.

I find it amazing the way they are blaming most of it on women's BB. I say just ban football from bowl games and ACC championships, and let BB slide.

Just remember the NOA released yesterday to the public was done by UNC after redacting info from it. I'm not trusting anything those lying basterds say. Let it play out.

from RabidWolf...
With 4 Level 1 charges, they aren't getting off Scot free. With the Failure to Cooperate, that should be an athletic department level penalty affecting all sports. Probably won't be, but it should. Since the fraud was running for 18+ years, it has to fall into Aggravated.

Synopsis of matrix (Aggravated level penalties)

• 2-4 years postseason ban
  • 3-5% of athletic dept budget
  • 25-50% scholarship reductions
  • 5-10 years show cause for coaches - I doubt we see this, the ncaa looks to have tried hard not to find links but with the way the PR team redacted, not sure if they did or not.
  • 50-100% of game suspension by head coach
  • 25 to 50% 14- to 26-week ban on unofficial visits (No scheduled unofficial visits and no complimentary tickets.)
  • 25 to 50% cuts in official paid visits (Based on the average number provided during the previous 4 years.)
  • Football: 15 to 28 visits (need to account for unused visits from the previous year, if any).
  • Basketball: 4 to 6 visits
  • 6-10 years probation
Great article from an expert on the subject...
http://abc11.com/sports/expert-fallout-from-ncaa-scandal-could-hurt-unc-in-major-ways/363437/

"Schemed, long-term, deliberate," said Gurney.

Packed,if I ever wanted justice to prevail, I want it now.. It's just my major distrust of the NCAA that makes me so damn skeptical. I hope your indications are correct and the compost pile goes up in flames.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT