ADVERTISEMENT

10 SEC schools rank in top 25 recruiting classes "their terrible" LMAO

lucustookis

All-American
Jul 7, 2007
For every sheepish emotionally laden response I see about the SEC (who finally had 1 down bowl season after a decade) I will go ahead and use FACTS. I want the ACC to be the best conference in football. The ACC is not the best in football. I want the SEC to fall on its face and not be the best.

Folks, notice how when people write that the "SEC sucks" or is "overrated," they never mention what they feel is the best conference. Ever notice that? Many will say..."SEC sucks" or "Bama is overrated" or the "media loves them." LOL, but....that's the last line. The line to follow never states, "they are not the best conference" or "the Big 10 is the best or the Pac 10 or Big 12 is the best."

Folks, think with your brain for God's sake. I know, in 2015 in the USA, this is something foreign and of the past, but if you turn off the emotion, the best conference from top to bottom is not close. It really isn't very close. By the way, Bama, LSU, Auburn, even Miss and Florida and South Carolina and Tennessee....actually very young. This was the year for the SEC to be down and at the end of the day, Bama played horrible and Ohio State played perfect and it was still very close.
This post was edited on 1/2 6:22 PM by lucustookis

Here I will type real slow WE ARE TEASING HR6 RESEARCH THAT........................................................................

And let me type even slower....."we" doesn't represent the majority of college football sites across America (as I eluded to). It's not a "tease." The overwhelming portion of fans across the country outside of the SEC hate the SEC because they are the best conference.

and I will type even slower we aren't on other sites YOU'RE COMMENTING ON THIS ONE I REPLIED TO YOU ON THIS ONE

I will type fast......until the SEC starts playing better OC teams don't tell me they are the best because they only play decent teams within the conference. They haven't proven anything to me by beating up on cupcakes each year.......I hope I didn't type to fast for some of you to keep up.

And...I am going to type at regular pace because I have given up on your ability to comprehend. Bburg...I pointed out in the first post about the national sentiment of the SEC perception, not just this board. My post clearly stated/responded to the national sentiment and not just HokieHaven. Heck, I even pointed it out the second time in my response to you. Well......let this be number 3 or "third grade level."

By the way....I am correct and you are attempting to turn this into a "you versus me." Because of that, let me redirect (in third grad, they call it distraction or refocusing on the original point). I will ask you, what is the BEST conference in college football? I beg ya, plead, want to here it....(after all, you are just "joking" HR6") what is the best conference in college football? I feel confident you will give a vague answer or simply not respond and go on the attack.

You gave 1 point to support you opinion. I gave 5 to support mine. 5 is greater than 1....or is that "fast typing" or a "fast concept for you." I also find it down right comical how once again.....you and many others prove my point.

YOU ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER POINT OUT WHO THE BEST CONFERENCE IN FOOTBALL IS. YOU SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY NOR THE FACTS TO GIVE AN ANSWER OTHER THAN THE SEC SO............SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND TURN OFF THE EMOTION AND TURN ON YOUR CORTEX.

Originally posted by lucustookis:
For every sheepish emotionally laden response I see about the SEC (who finally had 1 down bowl season after a decade) I will go ahead and use FACTS. I want the ACC to be the best conference in football. The ACC is not the best in football. I want the SEC to fall on its face and not be the best.

Folks, notice how when people write that the "SEC sucks" or is "overrated," they never mention what they feel is the best conference. Ever notice that? Many will say..."SEC sucks" or "Bama is overrated" or the "media loves them." LOL, but....that's the last line. The line to follow never states, "they are not the best conference" or "the Big 10 is the best or the Pac 10 or Big 12 is the best."

Folks, think with your brain for God's sake. I know, in 2015 in the USA, this is something foreign and of the past, but if you turn off the emotion, the best conference from top to bottom is not close. It really isn't very close. By the way, Bama, LSU, Auburn, even Miss and Florida and South Carolina and Tennessee....actually very young. This was the year for the SEC to be down and at the end of the day, Bama played horrible and Ohio State played perfect and it was still very close.
This post was edited on 1/2 6:22 PM by lucustookis
Stay on point, here. I certainly wouldn't question the SEC recruiting, nor whether or not they might be better next year. The question of whether they were overrated this year, or that they are media darlings who get better than they deserve from self-serving sports networks was pretty much nailed with the bowl disasters. The ratings are driven by the media, and the SEC was rated way too high. Did I mention that ALL OF THE SEC WEST RANKED TEAMS LOST THEIR BOWL GAMES? That included three of the top ten teams in the ratings. I think that's factual proof of puffed up, overrated teams.

Sure the SEC was the best conf in the past 10 years, they can rest on those laurels. Like you said this is 2015 and the SEC is 0-1 in championships that are won and not awarded. LMAO at Ala played horrible and OSU played perfect, maybe just maybe OSU had something to do with their poor performance.

Bama lost to Big 10
Auburn lost to Big 10
Miss St. lost to ACC
Ole Miss lost to Big 12
LSU lost to ACC
SEC plays weak out of conference schedule.
SEC will not win National Championship.

Those are the facts my friend.....the SEC has been one of if not the best conference for a while, but this year they are overrated by the media. There's your facts. And please refrain from telling me or anyone else to "shut your mouth".... I and others are free to express our opinions even if you don't agree, right or wrong.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
Bama lost to Big 10
Auburn lost to Big 10
Miss St. lost to ACC
Ole Miss lost to Big 12
LSU lost to ACC
SEC plays weak out of conference schedule.
SEC will not win National Championship.

Those are the facts my friend.....the SEC has been one of if not the best conference for a while, but this year they are overrated by the media. There's your facts. And please refrain from telling me or anyone else to "shut your mouth".... I and others are free to express our opinions even if you don't agree, right or wrong.
I find it very amusing that the two most over-rated conferences for the past decade (in my opinion), the PAC-12 and the Big 10, are the ones playing in the first national championship.

Originally posted by 1bburgfan:

LMAO at Ala played horrible and OSU played perfect...
I thought the game was the exact opposite. Bama played as perfect as they were capable of playing, while Ohio State spent most of the first half stumbling and bumbling about shooting themselves in the foot, and then went into a Beamer-esque play calling shell in the 2nd half (run up the middle three times and punt).

This game should have been a whole lot more lopsided than it actually was, but Ohio State was their own worst enemy for much of the game, and their play calling was pretty abysmal the entire time except for a brilliant last 5 minutes before halftime.

Bama, on the other hand, did as much as they could with what limited resources they had to work with, but they were just badly outmanned in this one.

"10 SEC schools rank in top 25 recruiting classes 'their terrible'"...

What you're seeing right now - and what you'll continue to see in the future now that there is a playoff - is that the SEC squanders more talent than any other league in the world.

There are 10 SEC recruiting super powers...with what to show for it? Blowout loss after blowout loss and no title game participants? Very impressive, indeed.

Originally posted by hokiemtc:

LMAO at Ala played horrible and OSU played perfect...
I thought the game was the exact opposite. Bama played as perfect as they were capable of playing, while Ohio State spent most of the first half stumbling and bumbling about shooting themselves in the foot, and then went into a Beamer-esque play calling shell in the 2nd half (run up the middle three times and punt).

This game should have been a whole lot more lopsided than it actually was, but Ohio State was their own worst enemy for much of the game, and their play calling was pretty abysmal the entire time except for a brilliant last 5 minutes before halftime.

Bama, on the other hand, did as much as they could with what limited resources they had to work with, but they were just badly outmanned in this one.
"Sure the SEC was the best conf in the past 10 years, they can rest on those laurels. Like you said this is 2015 and the SEC is 0-1 in championships that are won and not awarded. LMAO at Ala played horrible and OSU played perfect, maybe just maybe OSU had something to do with their poor performance."
I did too, and if your going to quote me use it all. I was responding to vtdavis This post was edited on 1/3 12:38 PM by 1bburgfan
This post was edited on 1/3 12:40 PM by 1bburgfan

You can only imagine how bad Bama would have gotten beat if OSU had their 1st or even 2nd string QB playing.....just Imagine.
laugh.r191677.gif

I did too, and if your going to quote me use it all. I was responding to vtdavis
I know you did. I was quoting your sarcasm and agreeing with you 100%...hence why I included the "LMAO" part of your quote.

This post was edited on 1/4 12:27 AM by hokiemtc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT