ADVERTISEMENT

##21@ Monopoly Go Hack - How I Get 99M Free Dice Rolls Everyday Using This Monopoly Go Glitch in 2024

Aug 12, 2024
Pick up today's free Monopoly Go dice links and learn how to redeem them right here, so you can snap up all those free dice and sticker packs.
Roll up and grab all the new free Monopoly Go dice links, offering heaps of handy rolls in this free-to-play mobile version of the classic board game. We update this guide multiple times daily to ensure we have all the latest links, so be sure to keep checking back to monopolize on all these great rewards.

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE

Scopely adds new Monopoly GO free Dice links daily, granting you up to more Dice rolls. We verify all links to ensure they’re safe to use, so don’t miss out on these free-to-play rewards.
Gaining Dice rolls is the best way to maximize rewards as a free-to-play player. You don’t have to roll every day, but logging in is essential. I once earned several hundred Dice over a month by claiming free Dice links and gifts. Here’s every free Dice link for Aug., how to get more free Dice, and tips to help you earn additional free Dice rolls in Monopoly GO.

Best ways to get free Monopoly GO Dice on Aug 2024​

Other than Free Parking, there are no top-tier timed Monopoly GO events running today that can provide extra Dice rolls.
Save your cash while rolling for pickaxe Dino Treasure rewards for future events like Board Rush or Builder’s Bash. Remember that pickaxes have value after the Dig Hunt event ends, so collect as many as you want.

Daily strategies to get more free Monopoly GO Dice rolls​

Maximizing free Dice daily is the best way to play Monopoly GO as a free-to-play player. Here’s how to get more rolls in addition to the free Dice links.

• Log in daily to Monopoly GO. Logging in daily earns you various rewards, from Dice and cash to Sticker packs.
  • Collect a gift every eight hours. It’s tedious, but you can earn up to 50 Dice rolls daily for free by collecting the gift. The gift is located in the shop at the top left and has a red dot indicating it’s waiting for you to claim.
  • Random gifts. Scopely has been known to give out free Dice and other gifts during anniversaries or holidays.
  • Play Community Chests. Playing the daily Community Chests in Monopoly GO can occasionally reward you with Dice rolls, typically between 20 and 30, which you earn from friend tokens collected in the minigame.
  • Bring friends to the game. Making friends join Monopoly GO gives you both free Dice rolls. You can repeat this process with up to 10 people. Players must be new to the game and create an account using your link or be friends with you on Facebook.
  • Claim free rewards from pop-up Bargains. Occasionally, a Bargain contains free Dice, Sticker packs, or cash. Don’t be quick to close them out; you might miss out on free Monopoly GO rewards.

4 tips on how to get free Monopoly GO Dice rolls while playing​

Follow these tips and strategies to maximize your Dice roll count in Monopoly GO.

• Complete daily Quick Wins. Each day, three Quick Win milestones with 10 and 35 free Dice are offered as rewards.
  • Level up Monopoly GO boards. Using Monopoly GO events like Builder’s Bash and Landmark Rush when leveling up your boards gives you free Dice rolls in addition to the standard rolls.
  • Play top events and tournaments. Playing during a Monopoly GO event or tournament is the best way to get more Dice quickly since their milestones often feature hundreds and thousands of Dice.
  • Finish Sticker sets. Completing Sticker sets earns you Dice rewards ranging from a few hundred to over 1,000. Farm Stickers to earn even more Dice rolls by cashing your duplicate Stickers for Vault rewards.
  • Complete or compete in a main event. My favorite main events are Treasure Hunts and Partner events. Other main event options are Peg-E and Tycoon Racers.

Is Monopoly GO free-to-play?​

Playing Monopoly GO as a free-to-play player is possible, as I do it every day. It takes some work, though. I pick and choose which main events I want to play, along with any daily Monopoly GO events like solo events and tournaments.
Some days, I claim my free Dice links and rolls and use them to complete my Quick Wins, earning more Dice in the process. On other days, I roll at a 50x multiplier to finish atop the tournament leaderboard or claim big rewards from a main event.

How do I redeem my free Monopoly Go dice?​

To redeem your free dice, just follow these easy steps:

• Play Monopoly Go until you reach level 15 and unlock the album feature
  • Click on one of the links above
  • Enjoy your rewards!

And there you go – if the link is successful, a pop-up will appear in the game showing you how many free dice rolls you’ve received. However, keep in mind that you need to reach level 15 and unlock the albums feature before you can claim your free dice.

How do I get more free Monopoly Go dice?​

The easiest way to get free Monopoly Go dice every day is to keep checking back here and let us do it for you. We update this guide several times a day, and add new links as they drop. Keep in mind that Monopoly Go dice links generally

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT