ADVERTISEMENT

43 days

I'm a huge baseball fan and love what UVA does in baseball, but any day VT beats UVA in anything is a great day.

Baseball is only sport at UVA I like or even respect.

College baseball doesn't attract the attention as other sports, but it may the only truly good sport left. Basketball has gone to ________, football is slowly going to ________ . Thankfully we still have baseball. Hopefully the media and conference commissioners will never find a way to destroy baseball.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

Baseball is only sport at UVA I like or even respect.

College baseball doesn't attract the attention as other sports, but it may the only truly good sport left. Basketball has gone to ________, football is slowly going to ________ . Thankfully we still have baseball. Hopefully the media and conference commissioners will never find a way to destroy baseball.
Good post, you have to win the title, not be awarded it like football past. The record books should go back and put an asterisk on all the past titles stating awarded not won on the field of play.

I fully understand what you are saying, but with the biased selection committee, things are no different, other than an extra game to play.

That selection committee isn't qualified to decide which end of parking lot to put the porta johns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT