ADVERTISEMENT

A football team

Crazy day in ACC...but I believe it will be a wild year for the conference.

1/3rd of the way thru the season, and here's the current ACC basketball standings:

1) Florida State
2) Virginia Tech
3) Notre Dame
4) Clemson
5) Georgia Tech
6) Virginia
7) NC State
8) Miami
9) Syracuse
10) Boston College

Go ahead and raise your hand if this was your pre-season top 10. I dare you, LOL.

In fact, raise your hand if ANY of the top 5 teams were in your pre-season top 10. I dare you again, LOL.

It obviously won't last, but these standings are an amazing thing to see at this moment.

1/3rd of the way thru the season, and here's the current ACC basketball standings:

1) Florida State
2) Virginia Tech
3) Notre Dame
4) Clemson
5) Georgia Tech
6) Virginia
7) NC State
8) Miami
9) Syracuse
10) Boston College

Go ahead and raise your hand if this was your pre-season top 10. I dare you, LOL.

In fact, raise your hand if ANY of the top 5 teams were in your pre-season top 10. I dare you again, LOL.

It obviously won't last, but those standings are an amazing thing to see at this moment.
I would have had Norte Dame in the top 10 but that's it.....you did dare me.:)

Good to see FSU win today.

I want to throw up every time I see the words Notre Dame-ACC. They have no business in ACC in any sport. I see their over rated women's team got beat by NC State.

8-3 in bowls and a team in the championship, maybe it is a football conf :D and UVA can look at their 10 losses with a silver lining, look at the football conf they played in

Reactions: Hokiepoke
8-3 in bowls and a team in the championship, maybe it is a football conf :D and UVA can look at their 10 losses with a silver lining, look at the football conf they played in
I feel, much better about the Hoos season now....thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT