ADVERTISEMENT

A look at the ACC from a biased perspective

SunnyBeachWave

Global Elite-Illuminatist
Gold Member
May 8, 2013
Duke played their guts out against #15 and lost 36-31. Thumbs up

NCSt and VT both beat 9-3 mid tier teams. Thumbs up for both

Mia and BC at least looked respectable in losses to comparable P5 teams. Thumbs up for reppin' ACC respectably. (extra thumbs up for Miami because it appears they didn't deliberately injure, steal or cheat during the game)

Clemson destroys an elite national power. Big thumbs up for reppin' ACC. (extra thumbs up for Dabo not sounding mentally challenged immediately following the broadcast)

GT put the beatdown triple option on #7 so badly, Miss St's #10 ranked scoring defense dropped to #24. Triple thumbs up for the yj's and the pj's of the world.

Since the subject line warns that this is a biased perspective, I will include ND dismantling a much overhyped SEC super power, #23 ranked LSU. Thumbs up

Louisville took a beating from a real SEC power but hey, it's the old man's first year back on the job.. Let him get his people in there and UL will be a force once again, IF he can stay away from those young shapely hotties. Neutral thumbs on this one.

UNC crushed by an average Rutgers team. The absolute worst performance in the ACC this year. Embarrassing. UNC should hope their footbalprogram gets the death penalty just to avoid this type of humiliation and suffering. Team might have been out smoking dope with Fats. MAJOR thumbs down for failing to even show up for the game.

We'll see how Pitt looks but I'm pretty confident on that one, and FSU is ...well, FSU. They'll probably go down to Oregon by 3-4 tds in the first half and they'll come back in the 2nd half. This one is gonna be much tougher to pull a whodini in the end though. I'm predicting Oregon wins by a td or less in the end if that happens but if FSU comes out of the gate smashing heads with an attitude, and the score is close at half, Oregon doesn't have a chance.. Will be a nice cap to this ACC showing for FSU to win the mnc again, and completely rid the SEC stench from the media while at the same time causing a huge paradigm of recruits coming over to the ACC.

Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:
Duke played their guts out against #15 and lost 36-31. Thumbs up

NCSt and VT both beat 9-3 mid tier teams. Thumbs up for both

Mia and BC at least looked respectable in losses to comparable P5 teams. Thumbs up for reppin' ACC respectably. (extra thumbs up for Miami because it appears they didn't deliberately injure, steal or cheat during the game)

Clemson destroys an elite national power. Big thumbs up for reppin' ACC. (extra thumbs up for Dabo not sounding mentally challenged immediately following the broadcast)

GT put the beatdown triple option on #7 so badly, Miss St's #10 ranked scoring defense dropped to #24. Triple thumbs up for the yj's and the pj's of the world.

Since the subject line warns that this is a biased perspective, I will include ND dismantling a much overhyped SEC super power, #23 ranked LSU. Thumbs up

Louisville took a beating from a real SEC power but hey, it's the old man's first year back on the job.. Let him get his people in there and UL will be a force once again, IF he can stay away from those young shapely hotties. Neutral thumbs on this one.

UNC crushed by an average Rutgers team. The absolute worst performance in the ACC this year. Embarrassing. UNC should hope their footbalprogram gets the death penalty just to avoid this type of humiliation and suffering. Team might have been out smoking dope with Fats. MAJOR thumbs down for failing to even show up for the game.

We'll see how Pitt looks but I'm pretty confident on that one, and FSU is ...well, FSU. They'll probably go down to Oregon by 3-4 tds in the first half and they'll come back in the 2nd half. This one is gonna be much tougher to pull a whodini in the end though. I'm predicting Oregon wins by a td or less in the end if that happens but if FSU comes out of the gate smashing heads with an attitude, and the score is close at half, Oregon doesn't have a chance.. Will be a nice cap to this ACC showing for FSU to win the mnc again, and completely rid the SEC stench from the media while at the same time causing a huge paradigm of recruits coming over to the ACC.
^^^^^^^^very good post, without going coastal on them.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Paul Johnson, after whipping former #1 media darling Miss St: "At least, for a day or two anyway, we don't have to hear about the SEC."

My man! Well done.

Also, for me, Louisville gets a huge thumbs down. The last time Georgia took the field, they lost to Georgia Tech, and Louisville came into the game with the #2 ranked rush defense in the country...but this was never even a game. Georgia physically manhandled Louisville in a lopsided beatdown.

And Duke and BC both get neutral thumbs from me. Both teams should have won their games, but both of them choked late leads away.

This post was edited on 1/1 10:57 AM by hokiemtc

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:
Satan is a class act compared to pj.
BS ask the recruits he has left stranded on signing day. If my dog looked like him I would shave its ass and walk it backwards.....................................

I love PJ, takes no crap from anyone. Nicky Satan is....well......a jerk that treats recruits like commodities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT