ADVERTISEMENT

A LOT fewer overrated SEC teams in next week's poll...

Glad to see Sooners come back, 14 pt 4th qtr lead was largest Vols blown in rocky top

I guess the Arkansas coach will keep his mouth shut now about OSU's schedule....LMAO, guess he should worry more about his own schedule. SEC gets way to much love, the conference is not as strong as it use to be.....

The only SEC team Virginia Tech could defeat for certain is Vanderbilt. UVA would struggle against them. It's better to worry about your own program than the SEC.

Arkansas Coach or no Arkansas Coach, Ohio still has a weak schedule. Michigan State is the only remotely good team they will play rest of season. Big 10 schedules are a joke.

Arkansas Coach or no Arkansas Coach, Ohio still has a weak schedule. Michigan State is the only remotely good team they will play rest of season. Big 10 schedules are a joke.
OSU has a tougher rated schedule than we do and we played them. Toledo laid it on Arkansas. Think about that for a minute. SEC is a conference of bag men imo. Glad to see them getting a more serious look from the rating circles. Big Ten is a great conference. SEC is a conference that will never stand up to the Big Ten academically.

SEC academics are so bad that Louisville would be considered a top academic school.....

The Big 10 is a joke. I wish the ACC would stop "sleeping with Big 10", i.e. drop the Big 10-ACC challenge stuff, and refuse to play Big 10 in regular season in any sport.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT