ADVERTISEMENT

About the coaching

dpwill

Team Captain
May 9, 2012
Boy, that Frenchie over at The Key Play really knows his X's and O's. I can remember when he was National Coach of the Year at.... um... help me out here Knawaz, it slipped my mind. I can't wait for Whit to fire Bud and hire French. I'm sure he's on the short list. The coaching was so bad that they had an unranked VT team leading at halftime against the first ever unanimous preseason #1 team. Meyer made a great halftime adjustment, though..."get Brewer out of the game". Since OSU's coaching was so superior, I guess if they had our players, and our coaches had theirs, they still would have won....NOT!

Is it really so hard to give the devil his due? Corey Marshall was man enough. " We were really prepared for this game, but man, they really have some playmakers." Case in point- when Miller made that crazy TD run, we had a guy (D. Clarke) exactly where he was supposed to be, but he couldn't make the play. Marshall was hustling his ass off, trying to make the tackle downfield, but Miller made the spin move and was gone. Maybe he WILL give VT some credit if he wins the Heisman, he's good enough (you know who this is for). And so is Elliott, and Barrett, and Jones, if they played on different teams where they could get enough touches.

If you want to complain about the recruiting, there's a case for that. But all these people talking as if they know so much more than our staff... what a bunch of pompous asses. There are some here who used to be thoughtful posters, but who are unfortunately buying into the Hatetrain that has infiltrated this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.