ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Championship Game

Mar 4, 2006
Gents, I know there is still a lot of football left to be played, but making the ACC title game is not out of the realm of possibility. All of the remaining conference games are certainly winnable. The November 29 match-up against UVA will likely determine the winner of the Coastal division.

Go Hokies!

Gents, I know there is still a lot of football left to be played, but making the ACC title game is not out of the realm of possibility. All of the remaining conference games are certainly winnable. The November 29 match-up against UVA will likely determine the winner of the Coastal division.

Go Hokies!
ACC is Clemson and the 13 dwarfs. All of which look really bad against good teams. Whoever ends up playing them in the championship game will be embarrassed on national TV. So, I am not sure I want to win the Coastal. I want us to win as many games (realistically 7 games) as we can but maybe let someone else stink it up on national TV. I think despite the fact that we beat them, UNC is the best coastal team and might end up being that team that represents Coastal.

Last edited:
Point well taken. We'll see how good we are this weekend against ND. If we win at South Bend, then a competitive ACCCG is a realistic possibility. Otherwise, win two of the last four games to become bowl eligible. We're still a young team with lots of upside potential in 2020.

Point well taken. We'll see how good we are this weekend against ND. If we win at South Bend, then a competitive ACCCG is a realistic possibility. Otherwise, win two of the last four games to become bowl eligible. We're still a young team with lots of upside potential in 2020.
Agreed. I just hate the fact the BooHoos are now out-recruiting us. I hold Fuente fully responsible for that.

If Boo Hoos play in ACC championship game, the ACC will be the biggest joke in college football. But VT should win the division . VT can give Clemson a better game than the boo hoos. Heck maybe even beat Clemson.
If boo hoos play Clemson, I hope Clemson beats them so bad, they call the game at halftime.

If Boo Hoos play in ACC championship game, the ACC will be the biggest joke in college football. But VT should win the division . VT can give Clemson a better game than the boo hoos. Heck maybe even beat Clemson.
If boo hoos play Clemson, I hope Clemson beats them so bad, they call the game at halftime.
It will be so bad that they might as well call the game at half time no matter which ACC team plays as Coastal champ. The ACC is Clemson and 13 lousy teams.

The Boo hoos are with the mindset, if they beat VT, and get blown out by Clemson, they will go to Orange Bowl. If Orange Bowl invites Boo hoos, the OB should be thrown out of bowl lineup. Boo hoos in OB would be a disgrace to college football.

Reactions: wahoocharlie
Hey HR how’s it been? Just wondering what happened to Hoos 19 or so NC. Just wondering if you have any news on him. Always enjoyed yours his and 1 bburgs banter.

Didn't think we would beat both Wake and Pitt... Now I'm probably too confident we'll easily handle UVA.

Have to wonder if the 'mastermind' of the turnaround is the 'consultant' Jerry Kill. Fuente deserves credit for taking Kill's advice - and will probably be named as ACC Coach of the Year because he implemented the recommendations.

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
The Boo hoos are with the mindset, if they beat VT, and get blown out by Clemson, they will go to Orange Bowl. If Orange Bowl invites Boo hoos, the OB should be thrown out of bowl lineup. Boo hoos in OB would be a disgrace to college football.
Taking a 9-3 hoos looks no worse than a 9-3 gobblers. Maybe all of you should step up your game so as not to embarrass the league. Clemson can't carry all 13 of you forever.

Didn't think we would beat both Wake and Pitt... Now I'm probably too confident we'll easily handle UVA.

Have to wonder if the 'mastermind' of the turnaround is the 'consultant' Jerry Kill. Fuente deserves credit for taking Kill's advice - and will probably be named as ACC Coach of the Year because he implemented the recommendations.
Bronco will be coach of the year no matter how bad they get beat by Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT