ADVERTISEMENT

Am I missing something?

mainemclovin

All-Conference
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2010
I'm all for change however be careful what you wish for see Tennesee just to name one. This season has been a big let down and there are numerous coaching problems to go around even for Bud this year who we agree has been rock solid for us. However yesterday's game was anything but a great game with yes mistakes here and there but you can't say this wasn't the best offensively we have looked all year! And as far as the last drive that was terrible no way about it. But pretty sure they were all caught by SUPRISE as to why the clock was running when Phillips ran out of bounds clock should have stopped. The biggest issue for the day by far is the corners taking the double move everytime. That's on Torian period but everyone wants him as the next DC. It's time for Beamer to go and it will be tough for all and we may get it right like Michigan or we may not but not every tough hard fault game is no need to crush the man who made this program what it is so we can complain about 7 wins. Kids played very good today and we lost to a 6-1 team. This isnt the old Duke teams this is a very solid team that plays with the big boys now. Today's loss was a tough one to take but far from a loss for everyone to crush them. If we played like today every game this year I'd take it everytime. We complain all the time how bout someone mention the positives when it happens also? Brewer and McMillian and the Oline to name a few.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.