ADVERTISEMENT

Another 4 star, Hawkins a DB, Welcome Sir!

I saw in Roanoke Times that a player from Blacksburg High School rejected an offer from VT and committed to UVA. I don't have words to describe how that could happen.

I saw in Roanoke Times that a player from Blacksburg High School rejected an offer from VT and committed to UVA. I don't have words to describe how that could happen.
Nearly all kids like to go AWAY somewhere to go to college - I know my two kids wanted to go far away from home and did so. So, that is understandable and happens more often than you think.

T2 is a great get for the hoos, but he didn't have an offer from the Hokies . This kid is a player, look for him to blow up his senior season and receive lots more offers . I would much rather see an instate kid go to an instate school and get an instate degree. Congrats T2 The Indian Nation is proud .

Reactions: Hoos19NC
T2 is a great get for the hoos, but he didn't have an offer from the Hokies . This kid is a player, look for him to blow up his senior season and receive lots more offers . I would much rather see an instate kid go to an instate school and get an instate degree. Congrats T2 The Indian Nation is proud .
I agree, would love to see these top players stay in state.

I saw him play as a sophomore in state championship game vs Staunton River. I thought he was difference in game. But a player going from Blacksburg to UVA just doesn't pass the smell test.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT