ADVERTISEMENT

Another Quarterback gone

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
David Watford is leaving Quarterback U, known to some as University of Virginia. So many QBs have left QBU that I have lost count. Why QBs continue to go there is beyond me.

How many quarterbacks have left that made any difference? The two best ones are still in town. The two that are going to play are still in town. The ones that have left are basically the ones that didn't matter, so what's the big deal?

If I were a bettor, I would bet even money that one of the 2 there now will transfer in the future. UVA has been throwing QBs under the bus since 2006.

As usual you make another stupid post....Watford went from starter to 3rd string so him transfering is a non issue, it's not like he quit on his team with 3 games left......Watford graduated in 3 years and can play right away somewhere else, just like Brewer.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

If I were a bettor, I would bet even money that one of the 2 there now will transfer in the future. UVA has been throwing QBs under the bus since 2006.
You are right HR. UVA has been terrible at managing their plethora of QB's. We on the other hand have no problem at all right?
confused0024.r191677.gif

Do you think anymore QB's quit VT in the next 3 years? The answer is neither one of us know....nothing unusal about a QB transferring when they are not going to play.....or quitting in your case.

The Godfather says play Turtle or no more recruits........................................................

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
Do you think anymore QB's quit VT in the next 3 years? The answer is neither one of us know....nothing unusal about a QB transferring when they are not going to play.....or quitting in your case.
As the game changes we will see a lot more QB movement throughout imo.

Although I have more respect for kids who stick it out and work hard to improve themselves within the system I don't blame a player who wants to see how he fares with another team.

If you're disenchanted then leave and free up a schollie for someone who can help a program.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
As usual you make another stupid post....Watford went from starter to 3rd string so him transfering is a non issue, it's not like he quit on his team with 3 games left......Watford graduated in 3 years and can play right away somewhere else, just like Brewer.
Huge non issue. Third board I have seen this on. 3rd string, played a few snaps at WR, and just about 0% chancing of meaningful contribution next year. Not sure why people see this as big news,

Originally posted by 1bburgfan:

How did Mrs. Birdie enjoy her Black Friday?
In my life I have never seen two more evenly matched teams . I thought UVA had an edge on talent but the dice keep rolling .

That's the best one I have heard all season. nothing better than seeing hoo QB digging himself out of the ground in Lane Stadium

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT