ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone looking for a place to stay for the UNC game in CH on Oct 13?

Op2

Mar 16, 2014
I have a 2 BR / 2 BA condo two miles south of the UNC campus and I live alone and don't use the master BR/BA suite except for the occasional guest. A couple hundred yards from me is a bus that runs to and from campus. Normally it's free (which is good for me because I get a free ride to work) but on football game days it's $3 one way or $5 round trip per person. But that said, I'll drop you off on campus before the game and pick you up afterwards if you like. On an ordinary Saturday buses run most of the day and are free so I don't know if the bus costs money only around game time or if it's all day on a football Saturday. Also, from what I read now, game time is not yet set.

In addition to the queen sized bed in the master BR/BA suite I have an air mattress and there's plenty of floor space. For that matter I could perhaps be persuaded to vacate and rent the entire place and you could use the 2nd bedroom too but I'd have to feel very sure people weren't going to trash my place in my absence.

I'm not looking to break anyone's bank but I am doing this to try to make some cash from my unused master BR/BA suite. I'm thinking $100 a night for a single person and $120 a night for a couple and negotiable for people beyond that is reasonable. Of course, you'd have use of the rest of the place too, to watch TV or use the kitchen to make some food. Or you could use the laundry too although I suspect you wouldn't need to on such a short trip.

Anyway, just throwing that out in case I can find someone that matches what I'm offering. Let me know if you have any questions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT