ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news for UVA Football

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
Sweet Briar College is closing, now UVA will never get them on their schedule.

Now granted, Hoos have played a somewhat tough schedule recently, but that is going to change. Mark it down.

I am sorry the hear that Sweet Briar College is closing.

Now who's gonna teach rich young maidens etiquette, how to host large parties, and side saddle horse-back riding?

Seriously, I always thought the name was cool and I like pronounce it with my most Southern drawl dropping the R.

You need to look in a mirror when it comes to schedules HR.....and tell your Basketball team to schedule some real OOC teams as well while you are at it....

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

Sweet Briar College is closing, now UVA will never get them on their schedule.

Now granted, Hoos have played a somewhat tough schedule recently, but that is going to change. Mark it down.
HR our weak ooc schedule went a long ways toward us having the bubble popped on us when our former coach was here. If you want to be in the big tournament you cannot have an ooc schedule that weak.

The bad news for VT is........UVA leads 544-319-9 against VT in all sports. Kind of like you winning a battle but losing the war.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
The bad news for VT is........UVA leads 544-319-9 against VT in all sports. Kind of like you winning a battle but losing the war.
I think you've got those reversed.

I'd rather win a football NC than 15 of of those nonrev NC.

I'll admit Bball would be a nice NC too. But anything else would put a smile on my face. I wouldn't necessarily celebrate it and buy memorial merchandise.

sign0087.r191677.gif
Can't win at basketball; so, let's change the subject. Nothing to see here folks. Let's move along and skip to football season.

Being #2 in Basketball and #1 in Baseball is moving that train just fine!!!!,

Add both of those together and it doesn't help football at Mr. Jefferson's University. Now if you were 1 or 2 in football, you could talk trash. Heck, if you were even 50 in football, you might be able to talk.

If UVA gets beat in first round of NCAA tournament or if they win it all, coffee will still cost the same at McDonalds in the morning.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

If UVA gets beat in first round of NCAA tournament or if they win it all, coffee will still cost the same at McDonalds in the morning.
I bet your future posts would be greatly different....

You are such a poor loser HR.....I bet as a kid you use to take your ball and go home when you didn't get your way.....LMAO

Originally posted by fishdude00:
sad0002.r191677.gif
looks like somebody is upset that UVA is doing well in basketball this season. It'll be ok.
Actually most of us Hokies are pulling for UVa, even though they wouldn't have much of a chance against UK.

Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:

Originally posted by fishdude00:
sad0002.r191677.gif
looks like somebody is upset that UVA is doing well in basketball this season. It'll be ok.
Actually most of us Hokies are pulling for UVa, even though they wouldn't have much of a chance against UK.
And that Sir is much appreciated, but we'll have to disagree on our chances against UK
wink.r191677.gif

p.s. Also, it's only this hampton guy that's being a douche.

My three most hated teams in the nation are Kentucky, Louisville, Virginia, with Notre Dame and Tennessee very close behind.
But with that being said, I believe UVA could beat Kentucky. They would slow the game down and force KY to play a different style than they are use to. Now granted I have not seen either team play this season, but I have heard some Hoo fans crowing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT