ADVERTISEMENT

Baddabing...Oregon opens up as 8 pt favorite/Bama:9.5 pt favorite over OSU

lucustookis

All-American
Jul 7, 2007
I predicted the line for Oregon as an 8 to 10 point favorite over FSU and Bama as an 8 to 10 point favorite over OSU. Look for the Bama margin to come down to 9 or even 8.5 as your token "Ohioens and Big teniens" will once again fall for the trap by taking the cheese. As for Oregon, look for that one to go to 10 or more as "offense" is appealing to the emotional part of the brain and you can guarantee that line is not staying at 8.

I have never gambled in my life. I will not do it again this season either, but if I were such a man, I love Bama and FSU.

This post was edited on 12/8 7:53 PM by lucustookis

FSU matches up well with an undersized Oregon defense. Expect both teams to score. I think FSU wins though with a better D. Ohio State could give Alabama fits. Athletic QB and a great O. Ohio State on D isn't chopped liver.

Go ATS on these two.

OSU has the athletes to match up with Alabama and give a good contest, but not the experience. Next year is really the year for OSU to make a run. I see a strong possibility for a rematch next year in the championship, and one that going in will be predicted to be much closer.

Originally posted by klemman:
OSU has the athletes to match up with Alabama and give a good contest, but not the experience. Next year is really the year for OSU to make a run. I see a strong possibility for a rematch next year in the championship, and one that going in will be predicted to be much closer.
Bama will probably beat tOSU by 3-4 tds if Bama plays ball control and doesn't put the hammer down. They lost to the worst VT team in over 20 yrs and shouldn't be in the playoffs. Should have been Baylor or TCU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT