ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor

Another one of HR's favorites that is an embarrassment to college sports. What I'm reading is disgusting, especially if you have a daughter.

I hate to say it. We aren't lily white on this issue. Sadly, most schools I can think of, aren't. Some worse than others.

All girls at all colleges need to be careful. All that new freedom, alcohol and male hormones are a bad mix.

I have never liked the deal where many athletes live in off campus apartments. If they are on "free ride" they should live on campus. Also there needs to be a curfew.

I believe a big problem is coaches are making way to much money and look the other way in order to win and either make more money or keep the big money jobs. Kids are getting to many chances today when the need to be booted from the team. It happened a lot more years ago when coaches weren't scared of being fired at the end of each season.

What faces a coach also faces a leader in the business world. You know if a certain thing is done a certain way that you will show more profit but you also know that it is not the right thing to do. A very common problem. If you have the moral fiber you do it the right way and let the chips fall where they may but I have seen the other approach taken hundreds of times.

I have never liked the deal where many athletes live in off campus apartments. If they are on "free ride" they should live on campus. Also there needs to be a curfew.

It never ceases to amaze me...I frequent these boards about once every two months now and it seems every time I pop on I can count on you to make some clueless remark like this. Thanks for the reminder to stay away from this place.

By attacking another poster it would be best if you stayed gone. If you not agree, just post some facts to say why. Boards are for opinions. and mine is as posted above.

I have a friend who has season tickets to Baylor....talking to him right now is like talking to a Tarhole. He about died when they announced Grobe as the new coach. In the end you get what you deserve for doing stupid crap like Baylor was doing.....just hope UNCheat gets theirs as well.

Grobe is a good choice IMO. He can coach and he's honest. Don't know if he will actually coach a season since he was named the interim coach but if anyone can hold their recruits together he would get my vote. Trying times in Waco.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT