ADVERTISEMENT

Bleeding out

leeanderthal

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2006
1. Considering where we are as a FB program . How long do you think it will take at the rate we are declining before we not only are insignificant but our fan base is so low as to not make a decent showing at our games.?
2. If through some quirk of fate our AD does make a head coaching change how long do you think it will take to restore our program to a level even with or higher than the one we attained based on the following scenarios:
a. Changes are made at the end of our current season.
b. Changes are made at the end of our 2015 season.
c. Chages are made at the end of our 2016 season
I have listed three scenarios because at this point they are all viable.

No way Beamer is let go at the end of this season...none....zilch....nada. Just isn't going to happen, you guys that are hoping for this are going to be disappointed. I don't care who your new AD is, he's not going to fire FB after one .500 season.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
No way Beamer is let go at the end of this season...none....zilch....nada. Just isn't going to happen, you guys that are hoping for this are going to be disappointed. I don't care who your new AD is, he's not going to fire FB after one .500 season.
While you may be right about Beamer next year, the AD would not fire him after one .500 season, but may after a 7-6, 8-5, and 6-7 season (if we lose to Cincinnati) in succession.

Yeah Beamer will get more time to get things going again. There are OCs like the one Clemson just got that have shown they can move the ball that I wish Beamer would consider.

Unbelievable. The longer you wait the longer it will take to turn it around as it will continue to slide backwards. You have to decide how low you will allow the program to sink before you throw it a life preserver.

I just don't get this loyalty to FB. It is a different situation than Bowden as VT was a good program before FB showed up and will be again once he is gone. FSU was never anything but everybodies homecoming opponent forever before Bobby. He truely did build our program, but that didn't give him the right to destroy it either. I just don't get it.

Beamers time is running out. I am hearing more from a few credible sources that an establishment option to get rid of Beamers is growing. This year would be fantastic, but I too doubt it will take place this year, more likely next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT