ADVERTISEMENT

Boston College @ VT

HR after last night are you going to put out your bottom ten this week along with your top ten?

HR after last night are you going to put out your bottom ten this week along with your top ten?
That was just a good old fashion butt whipping. Looks like GT has found a QB that fits their system....the young D Bud has was in trouble all night but they will be good in a couple of years. I would be more concerned about the offense if I was a Hokie...do you guys believe Fuentes is the man?

Fuentes is the guy, I think.

Last night's game was pitiful performance by VT. Maybe worst in history. after we beat FSU to open season, I thought we would go undefeated.

Reactions: ontime211
I don't know if Fuentes is the guy but I think Foster should get his shot at the helm as he could still run the defense and hire a offensive guru to come in and put in a better offense

I don't know if Fuentes is the guy but I think Foster should get his shot at the helm as he could still run the defense and hire a offensive guru to come in and put in a better offense
Foster is not a head coach and does not want to be. Fuente is the guy. Played last night like we did against ODU. Won’t beat anybody with all those mistakes.

I am going to BC game. If VT punts or BC crosses mid field, I may leave.
Don’t waste your gas....ride your bike, you will be leaving quickly. BC is a solid team this year..their coach is doing a good job. It wouldn’t surprise me if VT loses to BC.

Reactions: vt1hokie
The FSU game got us all excited for nothing. We lost too many talented starters on D to the pros and graduation. We'll make a bowl game but nothing more this year.

Don’t waste your gas....ride your bike, you will be leaving quickly. BC is a solid team this year..their coach is doing a good job. It wouldn’t surprise me if VT loses to BC.
That’s was a long ride those training wheels....only to leave before you found your seat....

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
Hopefully we will find an offense soon. i.e. running game.
Defense is playing well enough to win, if we can score some points.

Shine that lunch pail real nice and good,I wanna put a couple of turkey burgers in there for the bowl game tailgate

Y

You know what they say..........it ain't over till. The lady sings. I think we win out or at the least we get two out of three. Go hokies show your stuff.

Well.....they need to start helping themselves. Getting housed by Pitt isn't a good start. Beating a struggling Miami team is possible....don't see vt beating uva

Hopefully we will find an offense soon. i.e. running game.
Defense is playing well enough to win, if we can score some points.
I believe your defense missed the bus today....I still believe Buds the best in the business....but I don’t believe Jf’s the guy...he’s in over his head IMO

Other than can't run ball, I not know what problem is.
We are about 4 d-linemen short of competent, and the backers don't have a clue of assignments. The backers will learn but the d-linemen aren't in the stable. On most of Pitt's runs the backs weren't touched until they gave the ball to the ref's. Worst I've ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT