ADVERTISEMENT

Both Edmunds declare for draft

Linebacker should be a first round or early 2nd round pick.
Being selected in 1st or 2nd round does not mean they are ready. How many QB's get picked 1st overall and appear deer in the head lights all throughout their rookie season? The LB is being valued as 1st or 2nd round just because of his size, and potential, not because he is ready.

Being selected in 1st or 2nd round does not mean they are ready. How many QB's get picked 1st overall and appear deer in the head lights all throughout their rookie season? The LB is being valued as 1st or 2nd round just because of his size, and potential, not because he is ready.
Which NFL team are you scouting for lately?

History has shown that most players who leave VT early do not have successful NFL career in my opinion. Some have, but most are never heard from again.

Potential first rounders should leave. Come back after pro career and finish degree. Anyone else should stay, take out insurance, get stronger... bigger... faster... better. Money is not everything, but it can make life a little easier.

Reactions: Hoos19NC
I am not a scout, but my brother in law is a former scout for the 49ers. I am confident he knows what he is talking about.
I can’t believe your brother-in-law doesn’t believe the LB isn’t ready for NFL.....his speed for a LB is off the charts. Size and speed says he is ready, everything I read says low 1st rounder to high 2nd rounder. Now again I believe his brother is a question mark, another year could help him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT