ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Streak Continues!

Hokiepoke

All-Conference
Jan 9, 2003
Greenville, SC
I didn't like the play calling in the 2nd half. But a win is a win, and I am glad the streak continues. Hats off to the young team for a great effort and securing a win. Really happy for the seniors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
I not know what happened, but it appeared we shut it down at halftime.

I saw a good message on twitter today. Someone said UVA's best team in years could not beat VT's worst team in years.

I not know what happened, but it appeared we shut it down at halftime.

I saw a good message on twitter today. Someone said UVA's best team in years could not beat VT's worst team in years.
UVA is indeed getting better and the law of averages says it is only a matter of time before this streak ends. I would not be surprised if they beat us next year at their place.

I just hope South Carolina destroys UVA in Belk Bowl so bad that Boo Hoos are still feeling the pain when we go to Boohooville next season. Hope they hit Perkins so hard, he wishes he was back in Arizona or wherever he came from.

I just hope South Carolina destroys UVA in Belk Bowl so bad that Boo Hoos are still feeling the pain when we go to Boohooville next season. Hope they hit Perkins so hard, he wishes he was back in Arizona or wherever he came from.
My daughter who is a freshman at South Carolina totally agrees with you! :)

UVA is indeed getting better and the law of averages says it is only a matter of time before this streak ends. I would not be surprised if they beat us next year at their place.

The law of averages always wins because its duration is infinity, BUT.....UVA has out done the law of averages as it should have long ago had a win over VT to break this streak. Sure, the law of averages wins out and UVA will get a win at some point, but the damage UVA has done to the law of averages makes the VT over UVA streak something that is likely unparalleled for decades upon decades.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT