ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl tickets all gone

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
I see VT has sold its allotment of bowl tickets. (7500). I recall some anti VT person as saying we would not sell 1,000 tickets. I expect stadium to be packed on game day.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

I see VT has sold its allotment of bowl tickets. (7500). I recall some anti VT person as saying we would not sell 1,000 tickets. I expect stadium to be packed on game day.
You goin HR?

HR will be leaving the game as soon as the Bearcats get their first 1st down.......bank it.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
HR will be leaving the game as soon as the Bearcats get their first 1st down.......bank it.
I thought it was if HR looks down at Beamer and he's considering punting, he's out of there.

I might still around if Bearcats get first down, but if VT punts on anything less than 4th and 5, I may be gone. Punter should not dress for the game, tell offense it's on them, score.

The entire VT side of the stadium is now sold out. only a few end zone tickets remain.
Makes sense. Very close to a VT alumni hot spot. Not much traveling for those coming from deeper in VA. If this would have been in Texas, Florida, etc. You'd probably get the same results as last year. Location, location, location.

This is one bowl game where one could get up the morning of 27th, drive to Naval Academy, watch game and drive home, all in same day.

This is one bowl game where one could get up the morning of 27th, drive to Naval Academy, watch game and drive home, all in same day.
Not if you live in Atlanta. It might actually be a cool experience in the smaller stadium.

Last bowl game I attended , I left Orlando and drove straight to Virginia. But I did stop and punt 11 times.

Last bowl game I attended , I left Orlando and drove straight to Virginia. But I did stop and punt 11 times.
That's good.
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT