ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Foster growing on me

hokie0015

Walk-On
Sep 8, 2015
I hated this idea at first. A trip to BTs in raddy on any summer weekend and you'll see Bud there getting his good time on. Didn't know if I wanted my HC to be known for that.

Then I thought back to when I was in HS. I worked at a campground in Draper. Bud would frequent our boat launch, and take advantage of our shuttle services. I recall one convo where he said "this is my one week a year I don't think about football, let's talk about baseball instead". The point. Point I'm making is despite Buds perceived affinity for a good time, he's a fun loving man and he treats people the right way. He still has SWVA in him. I think if Bud can be a hell of a recruiter. I'm kinda shocked he isn't as is. Is it a time/effor t thing?

Anyways, with stock of everyone else virtually down. Let's give this guy a serious look. Bud has had no major off the field public incidents. Rumors are rumors. But love Virginia Tech and Bud deserves a shot. I think he could elevate us where we want to go given the opportunity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.