ADVERTISEMENT

Camping World Bowl

Hokies are lucky we only have one turnover in the first half. OSU missed out on a pick 6 earlier on a careless throw by Jackson. He also missed a wide open Murphy that should have been a TD. Jackson is just an average QB. I am so looking forward to spring ball to checkout other QB's for next season.

Hokies are lucky we only have one turnover in the first half. OSU missed out on a pick 6 earlier on a careless throw by Jackson. He also missed a wide open Murphy that should have been a TD. Jackson is just an average QB. I am so looking forward to spring ball to checkout other QB's for next season.
That fumble was a killer......why don’t teams go under center at the goal line. QB sneak 4times if you have to, stupid....stupid....stupid decision on the goal line.

That fumble was a killer......why don’t teams go under center at the goal line. QB sneak 4times if you have to, stupid....stupid....stupid decision on the goal line.
This coaching staff is way overrated as offensive gurus. The offense looks clueless. OSU has far less talented athletes but they are coached up to play excellent football.

Bud has done his job but the play calling on offense has been a joke.....if JF didn’t have Bud I would be concerned about him.

We are too conservative. I believe we are too scared of turning ball over.

Also late in game when you need ball back, you should not give up a 31 yard run on 3rd and 11. But defense has played well enough to win. If you hold OK State to 30 points you should win.

That loss hurts, in that we should have won.

Okie State's quarterback is the real deal. However, we could have beaten them tonight except for some poor execution by Tech on critical plays and continued poor play calling by Tech's O.C. The one exception was the fake punt. But damn, 1st down on the 1 yard line and they don't just push it in???

Okie State's quarterback is the real deal. However, we could have beaten them tonight except for some poor execution by Tech on critical plays and continued poor play calling by Tech's O.C. The one exception was the fake punt. But damn, 1st down on the 1 yard line and they don't just push it in???
QB sneak would have worked there. There was no reason to get cute there just like there was no reason to throw the ball in the end endzone against GT on 4th down play with more than a minute left in the game. I am convinced JF is overrated as a HC, and if he were to leave in a year or so, I'd not be disappointed. There are better coaches out there that we can go after.

I know the offensive skill players are not considered freshmen anymore, but I think the youth showed Thursday evening. Phillips being out was the difference in being able to overcome that early fumble and possibly run away with a victory OR the outcome we got with the gutsy loss. I like Jackson, considering he's a freshman, but the QB battle this spring and summer should be awesome. As always, the OL scares me and reloading on defense might be tricky, but I'm looking forward to an improved record next year.

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
I know the offensive skill players are not considered freshmen anymore, but I think the youth showed Thursday evening. Phillips being out was the difference in being able to overcome that early fumble and possibly run away with a victory OR the outcome we got with the gutsy loss. I like Jackson, considering he's a freshman, but the QB battle this spring and summer should be awesome. As always, the OL scares me and reloading on defense might be tricky, but I'm looking forward to an improved record next year.

Hell Hounds is what we need! Hell Hounds. Shoot yea.

Next yr, we got a bunch of hellhounds in the back 7, and some ole shuck ghost dogs at L. Backer. Up front, some odious, vile-foul, salve covered beasts on the OL. At QB, even better than last 2 yrs. We got a shapeshifter and u ain't catchin him and u ain't puttin him down.

Next yr, we got a bunch of hellhounds in the back 7, and some ole shuck ghost dogs at L. Backer. Up front, some odious, vile-foul, salve covered beasts on the OL. At QB, even better than last 2 yrs. We got a shapeshifter and u ain't catchin him and u ain't puttin him down.
You must be the stereotypical Hokie fan I hear about...

Dat Academy violated HootyHooz, and made em eat poo poo. Otherz been forcing HootyHooz to just eat that own poopy. Aint no schemin or plannin with em, just plan on makin em eat poop and HootyHooz submit.

Dat Academy violated HootyHooz, and made em eat poo poo. Otherz been forcing HootyHooz to just eat that own poopy. Aint no schemin or plannin with em, just plan on makin em eat poop and HootyHooz submit.
OK St says hey, idiot.

Yeah!?!

HR can you translate what notycougar has to say for me please. Living up here in the north with 41/2 feet of snow up my 455 I’m having a little trouble understanding what he is saying.

Reactions: Hoos19NC
Ey natty that baketball eam jus poo poo at Cuse....guess need mo scheming on da cout. Looky like Hokie birdie got plucked..hokie/chokie.

ADVERTISEMENT