ADVERTISEMENT

CFP Playoff Teams 2019

pahokie77

Signee
Jan 7, 2008
Just going out a limb and saying Bama, Clempson, Gorgee and Miccchigan will be in the 2019 playoff. Okay not so sure about Miccchigan.

Why do all of the talking heads say that every game counts with a four team playoff. When half of the field is eliminated after the first week. And another half is eliminated the second week. Every game counts only for the 4 - 10 teams when the CFP poll comes out. None of Central Florida games matter.

We should have a 8 - 12 team playoff!

Just going out a limb and saying Bama, Clempson, Gorgee and Miccchigan will be in the 2019 playoff. Okay not so sure about Miccchigan.

Why do all of the talking heads say that every game counts with a four team playoff. When half of the field is eliminated after the first week. And another half is eliminated the second week. Every game counts only for the 4 - 10 teams when the CFP poll comes out. None of Central Florida games matter.

The playoff system is a joke. Letting cheaters like Saban in has ruined credibility of playoffs.

I hear that none of the AD's want another game added. So, there is certainly a lot of resistance in going to 8 teams by school administrators.

They 2 best teams in the nation are in championship game tonight. My only question is, why is this game being played in California ? When this venue was selected, they must have thought Southern California would be in it. Championship game should always be played in Atlanta or New Orleans.

They 2 best teams in the nation are in championship game tonight. My only question is, why is this game being played in California ? When this venue was selected, they must have thought Southern California would be in it. Championship game should always be played in Atlanta or New Orleans.
It is so awesome to see Nicky Satan not only lose butget the crapbeat out of them. Loved every second of it.....Clemson QB and WR’s the real deal.

Reactions: 24TIGER
Alabama had a bad game plan. I will admit Saban got out coached last night.

I agree. Alabama's O.C. soon to be Maryland's H.C , was clueless against Clemson's defense. And Clemson's offense kept the gas on the entire game. How about their freshmen q'back and wide receiver?
The disparity between watching this game and our game against a Cincinnati team with a 2nd string q'back was glaring. There was a time when we consistently beat Tommy Bowden and Danny Ford. Not looking forward to the next time we play them.

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
I remember when we "owned" Clemson.

If my memory is correct, the last time Alabama got beat as bad as they did last night, was the 1998 Music City Bowl. VT 38 Alabama 7.

Clemson had better watch out, Bronco Mendenhall was talking about his boo hoos winning ACC Championship in the future.

UVA needs to beat VT before they can talk about winning ACC.

I will admit the ACC is now Clemson and the other 13 schools. The gap between Clemson and rest of conference is very wide. Like someone said yesterday, Clemson is a SEC school in the ACC, when it comes to football.

Reactions: 24TIGER
UVA needs to beat VT before they can talk about winning ACC.

I will admit the ACC is now Clemson and the other 13 schools. The gap between Clemson and rest of conference is very wide. Like someone said yesterday, Clemson is a SEC school in the ACC, when it comes to football.
I believe Alabama is anACC School in the SEC....

Reactions: Hokiepoke
When it comes to football, Alabama is far above ACC. The Crimson Tide would beat ANY team in ACC by 35 points, other than Clemson.

Texas, Bama, Georgia, Clemson. Texas will return to prominence in 2019 with 3 straight top 5 recruiting classes that has now matured in talent with a great coach, and they return 18 of 22 starters. The new coach at Texas has officially turned it around

Texas, Bama, Georgia, Clemson. Texas will return to prominence in 2019 with 3 straight top 5 recruiting classes that has now matured in talent with a great coach, and they return 18 of 22 starters. The new coach at Texas has officially turned it around
I'd agree in 2019, but in longer term, I'd replace Texas with OU. OU is recruiting at an elite level like the other 3 you mentioned plus has an advantage in coaching. Another X -factor is the new coaching staff at Ohio State.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT