ADVERTISEMENT

Chick Filet Kick off Classic

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
I just saw that Georgia will play UVA in the 2020 game. They must have been hard up to find someone to play Georgia. When one looks at past and future Kick Off classics, they see teams like Alabama, Clemson, VT, Auburn, LSU and FSU. What in the ________ is UVA doing in this game ?

I think that they realize that eventually UVA has to get better. Let's face it just by mere association with VT they have to get better.

I guess they were just tired of VT losing every time they played in the Chick-fil-a game....0-2 is impressive for sure.

I guess they were just tired of VT losing every time they played in the Chick-fil-a game....0-2 is impressive for sure.
like your logic Birdie ,means the NCAA tournament is bound to pick us, considering how the Hoo's lose in it.

UGA. FSU.WVA. UVA.

Which team is an outsider ?
UVA doesn't belong . but I hope GA destroys the hoos.

like your logic Birdie ,means the NCAA tournament is bound to pick us, considering how the Hoo's lose in it.
Let's see...6 wins in the NCAA last 3 years. Yea we lose a lot......can you remember VT in the NCAA? If my counting is correct, VT has 6 wins all time in the NCAA tournament. No wonder you never get in when you are on the bubble.

Last edited:
and you come home with the same amount of basketball championships as the Hokies have. I enjoy seeing you win 3 games and choke on the big one...............................

and you come home with the same amount of basketball championships as the Hokies have. I enjoy seeing you win 3 games and choke on the big one...............................
Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there.

Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there.

Your mother is a dirty pirate whooo. JUST KIDDING! My point is.......your dialogue (if one can call it that) is about as useful as shi$ on a pop-sickle stick. Why are you here? I have noticed that the overwhelming majority of your posts are attacks on VT. Your dialogue is equal to my Joking first statement of this post. It's useless. Your are like Paris Hilton on this board. You are kind of famous for being famous. You have posted shi$, but because you have been here posting garbage for so long, people are numb to it and accept it.

I don't! I am going to have you gone within 6 months. You have no business here and your true colors showed with your last post. I am ridding of you. Get your dooks up Wahoo girl or guy (hard to say with the 626 and stuff). Your time is short. I don't like you.

all your titles still doesn't make your choking basketball program any better. And I hope Shane is still at UGA then , I know how much he enjoys kicking hoo's ass.

Your mother is a dirty pirate whooo. JUST KIDDING! My point is.......your dialogue (if one can call it that) is about as useful as shi$ on a pop-sickle stick. Why are you here? I have noticed that the overwhelming majority of your posts are attacks on VT. Your dialogue is equal to my Joking first statement of this post. It's useless. Your are like Paris Hilton on this board. You are kind of famous for being famous. You have posted shi$, but because you have been here posting garbage for so long, people are numb to it and accept it.

I don't! I am going to have you gone within 6 months. You have no business here and your true colors showed with your last post. I am ridding of you. Get your dooks up Wahoo girl or guy (hard to say with the 626 and stuff). Your time is short. I don't like you.
I Laughed.....not sure I have any business here either. I don't attack.....I only defend after I'm attacked. Big difference.....good luck in your goal, we all should have goals.

all your titles still doesn't make your choking basketball program any better. And I hope Shane is still at UGA then , I know how much he enjoys kicking hoo's ass.
I wonder if Shane will be buying game plans then....

I wonder if Shane will be buying game plans then....
Do not care if he buys plans at UGA. He obviously could not put them to good use.

Getting back to bball. I am hoping for a win against you. We already have enough good games on our resume this year that we should not be a bubble team if ... IF . . . we continue this pace. I think we will be in if we win half of the remaining ACC games. We do not have any bad losses .. .. . yet. So I am cautiously optimistic. As long as we can keep Buzz I think we will continue to get better. There are so many things he brings to the table besides just coaching. He truly teaches the kids and instills good moral values in the process. As long as he is happy in Bburg and continues to grow the program then I am sure the AD will do what is necessary to retain him. For us to be in the upper half of the ACC right now is a huge gain for us. Hopefully the injury bug doesn't bite us because our bench is not deep enough yet.

BTW Lucus. Hoos is half Hokie. His better half is a Hokie if I am not mistaken.

I will have him so rattled within 6 months he will not want to post anymore. You know me, I am a free speech guy and not a fan of banning people unless it is obvious that someone has no interest in dialogue. Hoooman is not at that point in my opinion, but man oh man, the last month has been negative post after negative post. I do not like it when someone attacks our University with blanket statements (suggests his intelligence level). I am not a board monitor by any means. However, I have a special gift of IQ that allows me to apply the "heavy" if necessary. And the ole school comparison thing will not work with me. I have an undergrad from VPI, Master's from Univ of Texas, and not one, but two PhDs from Rice. Rice and UVA academically? No contest. The "Harvard of the Southwest" is a misnomer in Texas. The folks there feel they need to refer to Harvard as the "Rice of the Northeast." Also, the school does by in large, not produce feminazis, communists, and Husseinobamas compared to Emory, Tulane, Washington U in St. Louis, and the Ivy league schools of the Northeast (excluding Dartmouth.) Dartmouth is the only half way reasonable or quality education left among the Ivy League Schools, especially their school of business which is truly elite in all facets. Jon Senunu is largely to thank for that.

Do not care if he buys plans at UGA. He obviously could not put them to good use.

Getting back to bball. I am hoping for a win against you. We already have enough good games on our resume this year that we should not be a bubble team if ... IF . . . we continue this pace. I think we will be in if we win half of the remaining ACC games. We do not have any bad losses .. .. . yet. So I am cautiously optimistic. As long as we can keep Buzz I think we will continue to get better. There are so many things he brings to the table besides just coaching. He truly teaches the kids and instills good moral values in the process. As long as he is happy in Bburg and continues to grow the program then I am sure the AD will do what is necessary to retain him. For us to be in the upper half of the ACC right now is a huge gain for us. Hopefully the injury bug doesn't bite us because our bench is not deep enough yet.
If VT shoots the 3 well against UVA you can win for sure....UVA just looks out of sync to me right now. We are hurting on the inside for any decent play from our bigs. Very inconsistent shooting from everyone and the defense has been sup par lately. But with all that said they are still finding ways to win most games. FSU and PItt both were on fire from 3 and that is truly how you beat the pack line defense. I believe VT-UVA will be a battle both games.....heck the whole ACC is a battle, no easy wins this year.

I will have him so rattled within 6 months he will not want to post anymore. You know me, I am a free speech guy and not a fan of banning people unless it is obvious that someone has no interest in dialogue. Hoooman is not at that point in my opinion, but man oh man, the last month has been negative post after negative post. I do not like it when someone attacks our University with blanket statements (suggests his intelligence level). I am not a board monitor by any means. However, I have a special gift of IQ that allows me to apply the "heavy" if necessary. And the ole school comparison thing will not work with me. I have an undergrad from VPI, Master's from Univ of Texas, and not one, but two PhDs from Rice. Rice and UVA academically? No contest. The "Harvard of the Southwest" is a misnomer in Texas. The folks there feel they need to refer to Harvard as the "Rice of the Northeast." Also, the school does by in large, not produce feminazis, communists, and Husseinobamas compared to Emory, Tulane, Washington U in St. Louis, and the Ivy league schools of the Northeast (excluding Dartmouth.) Dartmouth is the only half way reasonable or quality education left among the Ivy League Schools, especially their school of business which is truly elite in all facets. Jon Senunu is largely to thank for that.
I've been posting here for years and you should know by now I can take whatever you got. Good Luck with your goal of eliminating me. But I believe most posters on here would agree I don't start the crap but I'm sure not going to shy away from anything you want to discuss. And sometimes you need to face the fact what I have to say is correct whether you agree or not. I don't wear Orange and Maroon glasses so I see things differently.....sometimes right....sometimes wrong. Again, I wish you much luck in your 2017 goal.

You attacked the University and I will not forget that. VT fans on this board attacked UVAs Hoops program. You attacked the school with aggression showing your true hatred. Don't spin and don't lie. Yes.....you are a liar.

You are right that you have been posting for years. Like Paris Hilton, you are famous for being famous. Because you have posted here for years, people have become numb to it. They see you largely as a punching bag. It's kind of like the old game, "kick the can" in our youth.

Get ready to rumble. I am game. I will blast every post you make with a response and forget about Duck Duck Goose or taking sides. I am a one man show. You can have every fan on the board supporting you if they wish, that slows me down not an inch. The old red herring of "playing to the audience" gets me even more stoked. Ask the likes of long term posters on this board like Heaks with my distaste for Stiney long before fans turned on him and my opinion was unpopular. I am Trump-like in that........Its not about who likes me....it's about me liking me....and I love me. I also love VPI and your a%% is leaving this board in due time after attacking my school!

P.S. As for red herring of playing to the audience about "what most posters on this board would agree," lol. It's about what I AGREE. Most, majority, those in favor, etc....means nothing to me because I know this........I don't like you.

Last edited:
You attacked the University and I will not forget that. VT fans on this board attacked UVAs Hoops program. You attacked the school with aggression showing your true hatred. Don't spin and don't lie. Yes.....you are a liar.

You are right that you have been posting for years. Like Paris Hilton, you are famous for being famous. Because you have posted here for years, people have become numb to it. They see you largely as a punching bag. It's kind of like the old game, "kick the can" in our youth.

Get ready to rumble. I am game. I will blast every post you make with a response and forget about Duck Duck Goose or taking sides. I am a one man show. You can have every fan on the board supporting you if they wish, that slows me down not an inch. The old red herring of "playing to the audience" gets me even more stoked. Ask the likes of long term posters on this board like Heaks with my distaste for Stiney long before fans turned on him and my opinion was popular. I am Trump-like in that........Its not about who likes me....it's about me liking me....and I love me. I also love VPI and your a%% is leaving this board in due time after attacking my school!
Please shorten your responses in the future I'm bored already with you....

Please shorten your responses in the future I'm bored already with you....

The answer is NO to your request and you are a VT hating club 626 Virginia Hoo. You don't get to make requests......unless it's the club 626, lol. Your last post was as useful as titties on a bore hog. Go to the Sewer or Lasewer or whatever you French call your board and talk about how coaching change number 200 is going to increase your recruiting, and make you good in football, lmao.

We can do this all day and fill this board with wonderful exchanges my 626 non-friend.

The answer is NO to your request and you are a VT hating club 626 Virginia Hoo. You don't get to make requests......unless it's the club 626, lol. Your last post was as useful as titties on a bore hog. Go to the Sewer or Lasewer or whatever you French call your board and talk about how coaching change number 200 is going to increase your recruiting, and make you good in football, lmao.

We can do this all day and fill this board with wonderful exchanges my 626 non-friend.
Blah blah blah.....you are very insightful, I look forward to playing with you for years to come. Next....

Lucus, reading you is like listening to Sheldon Cooper. Book smarts and IQ do not make an intelligent person!!! I for one enjoy HOO19's banter with HR6 and 1BBURG. I really think he and HR are long lost brothers that have found each other on our board.

Reactions: Hoos19NC
Lucus, reading you is like listening to Sheldon Cooper. Book smarts and IQ do not make an intelligent person!!! I for one enjoy HOO19's banter with HR6 and 1BBURG. I really think he and HR are long lost brothers that have found each other on our board.
Wow, I was really enjoying your post until you called HR my brother.....LOL

Whenever I meet someone who is truly intelligent and accomplished it's self-evident. They don't need to go on and on explaining, nor do they pretend to have more influence and power than is the case. To bring it back to football your bragging outkicks your coverage.

If VT shoots the 3 well against UVA you can win for sure....UVA just looks out of sync to me right now. We are hurting on the inside for any decent play from our bigs. Very inconsistent shooting from everyone and the defense has been sup par lately. But with all that said they are still finding ways to win most games. FSU and PItt both were on fire from 3 and that is truly how you beat the pack line defense. I believe VT-UVA will be a battle both games.....heck the whole ACC is a battle, no easy wins this year.
Well when we are hot we are hitting 39% from 3 land. So I guess we will have to see who is hot - our 3 pointers or your inside game. I think that we need a couple of really big guys to play inside. We have that and I think we could compete with anyone.

Well when we are hot we are hitting 39% from 3 land. So I guess we will have to see who is hot - our 3 pointers or your inside game. I think that we need a couple of really big guys to play inside. We have that and I think we could compete with anyone.
VT has a lot of good athletes and will be a hand full for anyone. I expect VT to beat Norte Dame.

Blah blah blah.....you are very insightful, I look forward to playing with you for years to come. Next....

My turn. You are a VT hating fool. Your time is up. Let lenthen this thread....P.S....tour wife is ignorant for marrying you. Cheers

VT has a lot of good athletes and will be a hand full for anyone. I expect VT to beat Norte Dame.

Shut up 626. You could care less about "VT having a lot of good atheletes." Boy, what a brilliant and thoughtful statement that could apply only to VT. LOL. Are you changing your tune a bit? I repeat, you are a VT hater and are down to less than 6 months on this board.......626 Whoooo

Whenever I meet someone who is truly intelligent and accomplished it's self-evident. They don't need to go on and on explaining, nor do they pretend to have more influence and power than is the case. To bring it back to football your bragging outkicks your coverage.

Shush speedbump. I repeat....Duck, Duck,Goose and playing to the audience is useless to me. It's been tried since 1995. I love me. I repeat.......and never lose focus.....the poster has attacked my University many times, and now it's time for the big boys to step in since those speedbumps such as yourselves have arched your back and lubricated like you did in 2006 for our OC.

P.S. You are welcome.

its club 216 Mr iq

Club 216....LMAO....I stand corrected......kind of. I'm grateful to know that I got it wrong (there's a reason for that) and that you were able to get it right (there is also a reason for that.) Folks......you will not win. You are engaging in something that's been tried and tested for over a decade. I repeat, playing to the audience is not useless with yours truly.

P.S. Always.......getting back on topic. The poster hammered VT.......now it's time to for him to go and check this out....... BECAUSE I want him gone.....he will be gone. In due time.

Last edited:

I quit reading your post when you wrote Sheldon Cooper. My understanding is.......he's gay. Therefore, I side more with the Putinesk approach of considering everything you say from that point as meaningless and only worthy of going for your throat.

P.S. As always, to redirect and get back on track, the Hoo poster attacked VPI and I WILL finish. You are welcome (even the fans of VT who pretend, but never attended). You're welcome.

ok vtdavis

No idea about "Davis" but..,...let me redirect......"trumpish like"......the poster attacked VPI, and I WILL finish. When I am lashed on, it's a beautiful thing. The "nipple" LMAO can not be relinquished. This thread is up to 30 or so posts. Well done. The battle won, but the war has just begun (Sun Tzu).

I will admit this....I am a bit shocked at the newbies up for the challenge. It is incredible how some never learn. Let's do this.......so much fun.

P.S. Club 216 or 616 or 626 is the home of the Hooosss!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT