ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Beck commits to VT

I was worried this local talent would go somewhere else so I am very relieved we got him.

He looks super on film against high school kids and he should be good on the college level because you can't teach speed.

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
I 2nd that emotion. With his speed he could contribute immediately on special teams until he can learn the O.

I wish he was playing on offense tonight. What a second half sh*tshow.
Agree completely. First and goal at 3 yard line. We tried to run it straight in the middle 4 TIMES and turned it over on downs. Who was calling the plays last night, Stiney!???

Last edited:
This game was a snoozer.....I expected VT to blow that bunch away early. Looked like JF was searching for his running game but struggled to find it.....48 rushes for 109 yards, not good.

First half the play calling seemed normal. Slants working well, and I especially liked how we came back to the tight ends when Phillips went out, to supplement Savoy. I thought Savoy and Kumah were having breakout nights. Then all of a sudden we go in the locker room and come out the second half looking like we decided to play not to lose. I don’t know what that was but I hope that’s the last time we see it.

First half the play calling seemed normal. Slants working well, and I especially liked how we came back to the tight ends when Phillips went out, to supplement Savoy. I thought Savoy and Kumah were having breakout nights. Then all of a sudden we go in the locker room and come out the second half looking like we decided to play not to lose. I don’t know what that was but I hope that’s the last time we see it.
Good news is you got the W.....played like a team that could have lost. I still believe you win 10-11 games this year, not bad for a rebuilding year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT