ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on win

Hoos19NC

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jun 28, 2012
i never had any doubt VT would win this game. Knowing London is gone made it easier to accept, but it was nice for Frank to get the win. Beamer is a class act and deserved to keep his streak alive. Did anyone see HR leave early in the 1st qtr....

Hoos, all Hokies would like to see London stay at UVA for a while longer.;)

But in all seriousness, I have a lot of respect for him as a person given that he has tried to run a clean program. I do wish him success in where-ever he goes next.

Hoos19 , we were damn lucky to win that game. I still hold that UVA had better talent overall. I have been very critical of coach London but I have to say I think he is a straight up guy. He has talent besides recruiting but I just don't think being a HC in a P5 is his thing. UVA with the right coach has the base for a very decent team.

Reactions: VTHokie1001K
2tSoZQ1.jpg

Thanks Hoo...great game...I had to work...one of the downsides of working at a brewery! Missed the game, but recorded it....what an ending. I know it sucks for you Hoos, but for us Hokie fans it would be a travesty for Beamer to go out missing out on a bowl game. Loved the emotion on the sideline from our Hokies, well fought game. I'm sure the silver lining for you guys is that London must be on his way out?

His high schools aren't still playing this deep into November, so I'm guessing he was checking out the Bama game.

HR 6 was at Appomattox-Richlands high school game. But if I had gone to hooville I would have left at halftime if not before. Our offense was beyond pitiful. I think we had 4 punts in first half. 4 punts against UVA in a half is terrible. Heck 4 punts a game is bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT