ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats!!!!! Tech is BACK...Think those VA high school recruits may

TN-Gamecock

Walk-On
May 10, 2002
want to reconsider from PSU and others and think TECH?

PSU almost lost to Appy...

That kid from North Carolina, Turner the WR is a beast. Keep up the recruiting in NC.

Great game against FSU, most folks on the weekend predictions shows did not give TECH a chance, nor Appy either for that matter.

Let's hope they get it wrong this weekend as my team plays UGA...

Good luck to TECH the rest of the way...

GO Gamecocks, Go Hokies

want to reconsider from PSU and others and think TECH?

PSU almost lost to Appy...

That kid from North Carolina, Turner the WR is a beast. Keep up the recruiting in NC.

Great game against FSU, most folks on the weekend predictions shows did not give TECH a chance, nor Appy either for that matter.

Let's hope they get it wrong this weekend as my team plays UGA...

Good luck to TECH the rest of the way...

GO Gamecocks, Go Hokies

My daughter is a freshman at South Carolina and already a huge Gamecock fan. She will be at the game against UGA on Sat. I guess USCe is now my 2nd favorite team.

Go Hokies, Go Gamecocks!

My daughter is a freshman at South Carolina and already a huge Gamecock fan. She will be at the game against UGA on Sat. I guess USCe is now my 2nd favorite team.

Go Hokies, Go Gamecocks!

A really good post. There was a 5 star recruit from Virginia playing for FSU that made a great reception and almost scored. That was the story all night. FSU almost did a lot of good things but were out of synch and could never get the ball across the goal line. Best win yet in the Fuentes era. Good luck to the Gamecocks.

Reactions: TN-Gamecock
VT is still a 10-3 school. Can't even keep in state talent. Good win, but they are what they are, a tough opponent but not a winner in a playoff.

While we're at it tell your coach your team's butt-ugly black uniforms and helmets didn't sell your brand on top of the lousy play.

VT is still a 10-3 school. Can't even keep in state talent. Good win, but they are what they are, a tough opponent but not a winner in a playoff.

How many schools are 10-3 schools? As for the playoffs, that is a recent thing. Give it time. Perhaps VT can get embarrassed by Oregon like FSU did...

Playing cupcakes is like wetting in a black suit. It may make you feel good but in the scheme of things nobody takes notice.

If any of those recruits want to reconsider VT they better get on board pretty quick before they run out of spots.

i

As a Clemson fan I must hang my head low in disgust and disbelief for the dishonor done to the ACC yesterday by Virginia Tech. Even though Clemson is on the elite level regardless if the ACC is down this year, but Clemson must still take some of the butt of the jokes and ridicule that people all around the nation are laughing at right now. Absolutely no excuse. VT should have been able to win this game with their 3rd string.

If this is what VT fans and the rest of the ACC have to look forward from VT, it is quite certain that the Hokies will not make it to the ACC Championship game to possible play Clemson again. If so, maybe a deal can be worked out to spot the Hoax-ies 20 points?

However
kiss my @$$ tree tiger.
Bigdaddy, CU fan here. Just wanted to let you know that treetiger is a jerk on our board also. He’s not indicative of most Clemson fans. I think he has some mental issues and I’m pretty sure he’s been forced rename his handle because he’s been banned from our board at least once.

Tough loss for you guys. Reminded me a lot of our Syracuse loss last year where we kept stubbing our toe and they could do anything wrong. ODs new QB was on fire and you guys losing Jackson really hurt. Hope you bounce back and we meet in Charlotte. Anyway, don’t hate on all Clemson fans. Some of us aren’t arses like treetiger.

Last edited:
I believe Alabama "might have something for Clemson". I like Dabo Swinney, but I don't like "bad fans"...………..from any school.

OK MKOTiger.

I believe ODU will be very competitive the rest of the season with their new found QB.

I hope we can get over this loss like we did against JMU some years ago when we ran the table afterwards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT