ADVERTISEMENT

cover this One Up....Radio Waves ..UnCheats ...

I bet once the Flood Starts (like this Report) , The Powers in Cheathill and the State of North Carolina Will NOT be able to stop or cover it Up...It's getting to the Point that Everybody knows ...The Carolina Way Babe.....

B2H8s3TIgAEk2K1.png:large

Originally posted by 1bburgfan:

B2H8s3TIgAEk2K1.png:large

What a brave young man. The heart of a lion that one has. Maybe he should be a UFC fighter with all that courage.

LOL I noticed the UNCheats have gotten quite......guess they are finally realizing their school is nothing but a cheating piece of .......

Hoos19NC ...We're starting to Agree Too Much on things .......But We're Both Right.. Cheating piece of.........

State backed off of Powell when they checked hard into his academic situation. Knew he would not get admitted. Amazed when he got into UNC. Knew something was amiss. Kid could barely read or write. Now we all know how.

Originally posted by backman72:[/B]

My kids played and grew up around Tydreke so I know him very well. He was used up and tossed aside by Butchy. Some indisputable facts:
1) Ty has NEVER been able to read beyond a fourth grade level.
2) Hertford Co. HS rates as one of the worst in the state AND USA( by standized test scores).
3) Ty was unable to pass at HCHS so he went to a county alternative school.
4) One of Ty's HS assistant coaches was hired by UNC.

Disputable but not by locals:

1.) Ty NEVER completed HS. His transcript was altered to allow him to matriculate. He was still awaiting clearinghouse though he was already living in CH but he had no, and I mean no, money from home.
2,) UNC knew he was illiterate and brought his coach along to "guide" him.
3.) Young man who took SAT for Ty never paid.
4.) HS transcript was submitted to clearinghouse multiple times, rejected then altered then resubmitted until he was finally cleared.

Disputable but not by myself

1.) UNC hired MANY HS coaches who acted as mentor to their individual stars.
2.) UNC created fictitious jobs for these coaches.
3.) Former HS coaches can be seen at EVERY UNC game on the sidelines working as FULL staff members. These extra coaches give a huge competitive advantage to the cheats.

And in the "You just can't make this $h!t up" category...

Powell claimed that guys were sent to "tested" for a learning disability. If they had a LD, then they could have a tutor with them in classes and tests. with this in mind...anyone remember Fats Thomas and his connection to the UNC athletes getting cash and cars? Well some of the cars the UNC players were driving were registered to Fats live-in girlfriend Catinia Farrington...

Welcome to Durham County Mental and Behavioral Health Services (DCMBH), your community mental and behavioral health agency serving Durham County since 2009. DCMBH is a member managed limited liability company, providing a comprehensive array of mental and behavioral health and clinical educational services to children, adolescents, and adults. DCMBH, founded by Catinia Farrington, Director, expressly and strongly acknowledges the need for accurate assessment of community needs and resources.

Areas of clinical concentration include learning disorders, inattention, anger management, mood disorders, trauma-focused intervention, and family systems.[/I]

confused0006.r191677.gif

unCheats runs hell of a Cheating Business . But I guess we all have to understand ...THEY have Been IN Business for 20 years or More . From cold hard cash , Cars , Grades/ No Classes , Parking Tickets , minor Crime Control , Shucks ....The List Goes On...The Carolina Way Babe !! Carry on Blue Clowns ...
smokin.r191677.gif

The NCAA needs to hire Undercover Investigators to keep an eye on cheating schools. If they were to do this, some cheating schools could be caught before they get their program "built up". And most importantly, when they get caught , punish them.

Originally posted by PACKed House:

My kids played and grew up around Tydreke so I know him very well. He was used up and tossed aside by Butchy. Some indisputable facts:
2) Hertford Co. HS rates as one of the worst in the state AND USA( by standized test scores).

1.) Ty NEVER completed HS. His transcript was altered to allow him to matriculate. He was still awaiting clearinghouse though he was already living in CH but he had no, and I mean no, money from home.
4.) HS transcript was submitted to clearinghouse multiple times, rejected then altered then resubmitted until he was finally cleared.

3.) Former HS coaches can be seen at EVERY UNC game on the sidelines working as FULL staff members. These extra coaches give a huge competitive advantage to the cheats.
So, this guy's kids grew up with Tydreke and he claims to know him very well, to the extent that he knows this level of detail regarding things that only family members and people extremely close to Powell should know. He then says that Butch threw Powell aside. Well, isn't posting this sensitive information about a kid that your kids grew up with and apparently were friends with essentially throwing him under the bus? Good God, it amazes me the length at which the Wolfpeckers will go to try to hurt UNC and try to feel like they are Crackride legends. It's really pathetic. Grow up!

Does UNC need to cover it up?

I see more evidence of wrongdoing, but zero evidence of an investigation. Jackcrow...WHERE is the evidence that the NCAA is investigating?

Re: Does UNC need to cover it up?

Originally posted by lucustookis:
I see more evidence of wrongdoing, but zero evidence of an investigation. Jackcrow...WHERE is the evidence that the NCAA is investigating?
Zero? Every news organization reported at the end of June that the NCAA had reopened the UNC investigation. ESPN, CBS sport, CNN, ABC news. Google it, you can find all the sources you want. ESPN updated it a couple days ago, stating the NCAA will not offer a statement on any ongoing investigation.

Originally posted by matt 1976:

Originally posted by PACKed House:

So, this guy's kids grew up with Tydreke and he claims to know him very well, to the extent that he knows this level of detail regarding things that only family members and people extremely close to Powell should know. He then says that Butch threw Powell aside. Well, isn't posting this sensitive information about a kid that your kids grew up with and apparently were friends with essentially throwing him under the bus? Good God, it amazes me the length at which the Wolfpeckers will go to try to hurt UNC and try to feel like they are Crackride legends. It's really pathetic. Grow up!
Matt 1976 son you are pitiful. Remember Erik Highsmith? My wife is a teacher at our local high school and for years she and I had the gym decorated for the Prom and put the prom on for the kids. I'm talking spending 10K to 15K dollars in sets and refreshments. (Kids pay for it with their tickets) I'm around the kids a lot and as close as I am to our football team even closer with them. I lend advice and encouragement. I could tell you a lot about Erik and many of the kids on our team. Things like what is posted above are not very hard to know if you are involved with kids.

Always remember Otis, your goal in life is to impress your wolfpecker friends and becoming a message board legend. It doesn't matter how many kids the UNC-Raleigh fans have to try to harm, just as long as you bring UNC down. Your fanbase never let's me down. The majority of you must live miserable lives. SMH!

Always remember Otis, your goal in life is to impress your wolfpecker friends and becoming a message board legend. It doesn't matter how many kids the UNC-Raleigh fans have to try to harm, just as long as you bring UNC down. Your fanbase never let's me down. The majority of you must live miserable lives. SMH!
UNC is the one that is harming the kids. Did you hear Powell on the air?? Someone on the Blitz board of yours suggest when that is brought up you fight back by playing the audio?? Yea let's do that because that is what UNC had accepted and kept eligible. UNC did nothing to improve Ty Powells education just as they did with McAdoo when he lost his eligibility and they claimed they would honor his scholarship. Stuck him back in no show classes where he learned nothing. Dude get your head out of your ass. I ain't hurting any kids.

Originally posted by Otis4411:
UNC is the one that is harming the kids. Did you hear Powell on the air?? Someone on the Blitz board of yours suggest when that is brought up you fight back by playing the audio?? Yea let's do that because that is what UNC had accepted and kept eligible. UNC did nothing to improve Ty Powells education just as they did with McAdoo when he lost his eligibility and they claimed they would honor his scholarship. Stuck him back in no show classes where he learned nothing. Dude get your head out of your ass. I ain't hurting any kids.
Wow, that same thread you're speaking of has a lot of racism in it too.
These guys will do anything to shift blame. Now, they want to pretend like it was a black professor looking out for black kids as if all black kids who can ball can't read and write. Anything to acquit the UNC system. Ridiculous.

^ Yeah, I couldn't ever see something like that happening in an AFAM department.

On a side note, is it really the responsibility of any university to "educate" the kid? Doesn't every kid have the freedom to take whatever classes they want to take? I guess that UNC forced Matt Merletti to be a double major, since he played during the same time as Powell, right?

I had a friend that graduated high school a year ahead of me who went to Duke. She failed out after 2 years. Is Duke accountable for her not getting her degree? Or, is the responsibility on her for partying too much? I had another friend go to Michigan and major in Psychology. It was fairly well know that Psych was one of, if not the easiest majors at Michigan. He didn't learn squat, but got his degree and is now extremely successful in sales. Should he sue Michigan because he was cheated out of an education?

Looks like your friend should have gone to UNCheat and taken fake classes....easy but shit education!!!! When your so called school gives a kid a scholarship in exchange for playing sports, then they are responsible to see that they take something besides fake classes.....your school is a joke, ask anyone across this country, they are all laughing at the "carolina way".......what a joke.

On a side note, is it really the responsibility of any university to "educate" the kid? Doesn't every kid have the freedom to take whatever classes they want to take?
Wow.. When a coach sits in a home and tells the parents about the quality education their kid will get than I say yea they have a responsibility there. Not every kid is college material and certainly a lot of athletes are not but the college system is setup to help them through with courses they can take and pass with some work. Pushing these kids through and all they do is play ball and do no classroom work is just wrong. It's wrong to the kid and its certainly wrong to every school that competes against Carolina. as for the last comment I quoted it's been proven that the black athletes at Carolina have no say in the courses they take or the major. You got that head in deep son.

You are such a damn joke Otis! The quentissential Wolfpecker, lol! Please do me a favor and explain to everyone how you have "proven" that all black athletes at Carolina don't have a choice or a say in the classes they take. And then please explain to me the thousands of black athletes at Carolina who were not involved with any AFAM classes. Now run over to Crackride for your answers, I'll wait.

Any FOOL that would come on a public Site and Defend a Cheating Scum of a school that has Cheated for over 20+ years....Has to be completely Crazy ...But I see such Clowns here everyday......Amazing !! Carry on Matt
This post was edited on 11/13 7:16 AM by Jackcrow

Re: Does UNC need to cover it up?

Originally posted by VTSmitty:

Originally posted by lucustookis:
Zero? Every news organization reported at the end of June that the NCAA had reopened the UNC investigation. ESPN, CBS sport, CNN, ABC news. Google it, you can find all the sources you want. ESPN updated it a couple days ago, stating the NCAA will not offer a statement on any ongoing investigation.
Thank You Smitty , pretty easy If You Look....

You are such a damn joke Otis! The quentissential Wolfpecker, lol! Please do me a favor and explain to everyone how you have "proven" that all black athletes at Carolina don't have a choice or a say in the classes they take. And then please explain to me the thousands of black athletes at Carolina who were not involved with any AFAM classes. Now run over to Crackride for your answers, I'll wait.
47% of AFAM classes were attended by athletes, what % of athletes make up the student body Matt? Can you honestly say you don't think they were steered there? While you're at please explain how Marvin " CHEESECAKE" Austin *( my all time favorite Hole) was placed in an advanced AFAM class when he first enrolled? Did he choose it ?

Ole Marvin needed that damn A just to get and STAY IN that scum of a school. Yep, Ole Marvin's Tweet has changed History.. I guess you can say ...Cheeese Please when we all smile Now...

47% of AFAM classes were attended by athletes, what % of athletes make up the student body Matt? Can you honestly say you don't think they were steered there? While you're at please explain how Marvin " CHEESECAKE" Austin *( my all time favorite Hole) was placed in an advanced AFAM class when he first enrolled? Did he choose it ?
This is the quote from your boy Otis that I take issue with: "as for the last comment I quoted it's been proven that the black athletes at Carolina have no say in the courses they take or the major."

As much as you all hate everything Carolina, this quote is just false. It's just one more thing that the knuckle dragging Wolfpeckers believe. Please look up Marcus Paige and get back to me.

Originally posted by Jackcrow:

Ole Marvin needed that damn A just to get and STAY IN that scum of a school. Yep, Ole Marvin's Tweet has changed History.. I guess you can say ...Cheeese Please when we all smile Now...

You take exception with Otis's post......what you should take exception with is your school is cheating, but that's ok with you blue clowns.

Accreditation warning letter headed to UNC

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools has sent UNC-Chapel Hill a warning letter about its accreditation status in the wake of the Wainstein Report.

SACS President Dr. Belle Wheelan confirmed Thursday that the letter is in the mail, and should be received in a matter of days.

shamwowdiploma_zpsf50078be.png

This post was edited on 11/13 2:49 PM by PACKed House

LINK

This is the quote from your boy Otis that I take issue with: "as for the last comment I quoted it's been proven that the black athletes at Carolina have no say in the courses they take or the major."

As much as you all hate everything Carolina, this quote is just false. It's just one more thing that the knuckle dragging Wolfpeckers believe. Please look up Marcus Paige and get back to me.
lmao. I was waiting for the Paige comeback I knew you would do that. Yea looks like you got at least one good student there. Good you can have one kid to hang your hat on. Name some more. But back to Paige the kid is a helluva ball player.

You're right, we could only dream to have student athletes like Cat burgler Barber, Rodney Purvis and CJ Leslie, lol. Since Marcus Paige doesn't fit your agenda, look up Landon Turner. Now run off to your little Crackride buddies and see if anyone is friends with his family or if anyone knows any of his former teachers. Try real hard and see if you can dig up some dirt. Basically, go be a miserable Wolfpecker.

This thread is too funny.

99% of the guys here on Powell's side are the same ones who listen to Rush and talk about personal accountability (as do I).

Yet if someone says something bad about UNC, he's a victim. You guys are a riot.

LOL. Popped over here for the first time in about four years for sheets and giggles and you guys still don't disappoint.

Originally posted by BMACHeel50:
LOL. Popped over here for the first time in about four years for sheets and giggles and you guys still don't disappoint.
you came here to feel ashamed & humiliated?

Hmph. Some folks are into that sort of thing.

766-13443.gif

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
This thread is too funny.

99% of the guys here on Powell's side are the same ones who listen to Rush and talk about personal accountability (as do I).

Yet if someone says something bad about UNC, he's a victim. You guys are a riot.
Add Butch Davis to the 99% then because he said he did make the Harvard comment. Said it was tongue and cheek but he did say it.

Otis don't listen to Rush or any of those loonies. Do my voting based on issues I feel are important to me. Don't care about nobody else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT