ADVERTISEMENT

cover this One Up....Radio Waves ..UnCheats ...

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

The Blitz board banned me for simply telling what happened with Blake, Austin & Company.
They banned me for discussing the Tyrod "giving him the business" penalty. The mod explained that I was banned not for what I said (because it wasn't inflammatory or anything), but rather he himself admitted it was because I had come over there on the same day following the game. To discuss the game.
eek.r191677.gif

Of course, that was also after one of the regulars there had his mother die... I was something like the 2nd one to offer condolences. Just a small wish for hope/strength & prayer type of thing. The entire board jumped my back, catcalling...in that same thread. it wasn't until a couple of days later that some basically said, "Oh yeah. Sorry about your mom" to one of their own.

It reminds me most of the WV board from the old days. Same sort of tyranny, but instead of crazy rednecks, it is walmart rednecks sprinkled w/ some grads, all of whom are in the worst sort of denial, and who are almost all completely too smug.

Originally posted by fathersonhokie:
Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Packed- do you ever have an original thought or do you have to cut and paste everything?

This is a game. Cheating is called by the refs. You nor I are the refs.
Being that UNC is such a regional school, we folks up in Virginia don't always see all the stories that are printed about UNC malfeasances. I thank Packed for bringing them to our attention. I know, I know.. you'd rather that UNC breaches be kept under wraps. That's "the Carolina Way" Understandable, but not excusable. Let the light of truth shine!

You see it as a "game". Others see it as a taxpayer-funded institution of higher learning cheating to the detriment of other taxpayer funded institutions of higher learning. I'm no ref, but I am a Virginia taxpayer.
What do Virginia taxpayers have to do with UNC?

I don't care what is kept under wraps. The only thing I am worried about is the NCAA and have said so a bazillion times on this board.

And almost all of you (except HR6 and Heaks, maybe someone else?) have admitted to loathing UNC for a long time for a variety of reasons. Your interest in this is emotional, not practical. Which is the very definition of ABC.
Let's try this again, since reality can hit you upside the face and you still don't see it.

Others see it as a taxpayer-funded institution of higher learning cheating to the detriment of other taxpayer funded institutions of higher learning.

Is it the phrase "to the detriment of" that you don't understand?

Your interest in this is emotional, not practical
-Oh? Is it? You're suggesting there is nothing rational about the UNC criticism, only emotional?
laugh.r191677.gif
Like I said. That crap is just stupid. Take it to another audience that isn't actually informed.

Damn. You are a lot more stupid than I've given you credit for, these last few years that you've been here telling us that all is well in Cheat Hill.
There you go getting all emotional again. And flaming. And personally insulting. Wonder if SBW will have any words for you, or does he only reserve those for Carolina posters?

Just because you say that UNC offering easy courses was cheating, and even if that is true (which is yet unproven), you have not shown any detriment to VPISU. Exactly what damages are you claiming that were suffered by you and the taxpayers of Virginia.

There you go getting all emotional again. And flaming. And personally insulting. Wonder if SBW will have any words for you, or does he only reserve those for Carolina posters?

Just because you say that UNC offering easy courses was cheating, and even if that is true (which is yet unproven), you have not shown any detriment to VPISU. Exactly what damages are you claiming that were suffered by you and the taxpayers of Virginia.
I'm emotional?
You've been casting about a lot of faulty assumptions today.

Damages - your school cheating deprived many other schools of a level playing field in competition. (don't be so obtuse).
Cheating- You mistake me. It wasn't just 'offering easy courses" that was cheating. Your school has been cheating in so many different ways, it is hard to keep track.
Unproven - you're being delusional.

Flaming? Uh, .........no.

I'm emotional?
You've been casting about a lot of faulty assumptions today.

Damages - your school cheating deprived many other schools of a level playing field in competition. (don't be so obtuse).
Cheating- You mistake me. It wasn't just 'offering easy courses" that was cheating. Your school has been cheating in so many different ways, it is hard to keep track.
Unproven - you're being delusional.

Flaming? Uh, .........no.
So as a taxpayer, how exactly have you been damaged?

But it is interesting that you would speak of a level playing field in competition. Who governs such competition? That's right, the NCAA. And what exactly have they said was cheating? The stuff they found and sanctioned for in 2010. Anything else is pure conjecture on your part, no matter how insulting you wish to be.

The good news for you is that they may issue some future ruling. Until that time comes (if it does), this is the ref under the hood in the replay booth.

Your analogies don't work

It isn't a "ref under the hood"
Nor is it "a game"

UNC cheated. UNC got unfair advantage.
IIWII, your ostrich-like pose notwithstanding

blankimage.png

Your analogies don't work

It isn't a "ref under the hood"
Nor is it "a game"

UNC cheated. UNC got unfair advantage.
IIWII, your ostrich-like pose notwithstanding

blankimage.png
It is completely a game. That's why you called it competition.

Now if you would like to backtrack, tell me what you think it is if not a game.

Of course it is not "a game". Others here have addressed this already. Not at all. I referred to competition across the spectrum of all collegiate athletics, and the money made by UNC, the surrounding communities, vendors & etc as a result of that cheating; and the cheating by UNC in competition against other universities in multiple sports, who weren't cheating.. Your analogy is that the NCAA is refereeing a game. I think you are being willfully obtuse, and think you probably think you're being cuter than you are.

the result of the cheating transcends the NCAA.

seriously.
just shut up. You are being an idiot, are bringing no new ideas or perspectives, and are just re-iterating the "UNC is innocent!" mantra that has worn really really thin here. So do yourself a favor and drop it. You're being a self deluded moron.

We've heard it from you before, in various forms, and you've been shown to be painfully in the wrong. For years now. Please. Drop the idiot act.
This post was edited on 11/20 5:12 PM by fathersonhokie

Originally posted by PACKed House:

Packed- do you ever have an original thought or do you have to cut and paste everything?

That post says it all. You are nothing more than a Walmart fan that only cares about the banners that are hanging and not about the integrity of the institution in which they reside. Speaks volumes about you own personal character...or lack thereof. And you say "This is a game"? You don't play games with kids education. You don't threaten the value/integrity of a one's degree for "a game".
UNC sports and UNC academics are 2 different things and that is true of every BCS school. If an athlete wants a real education, he needs to take responsibility and earn it like non-athletes. If he doesn't take an interest in education, then so be it. Watching you guys trying to pretend like big time athletics is some noble pursuit of education is comical.

These aren't kids- they are adults. The people screwing with their education are the middle school and high school educators. Once you get to college, it is time to be personally responsible for what happens in your life.

Quit trying to pretend like you care about the education of athletes who only care about staying eligible to play more sports. Or rather, don't quit, actually. It is amusing as hell and keeps me coming back to these threads.

And Otis, I agree, you don't flame, but I wouldn't care if you did. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
I find it absolutely comical that for years, UNC-CHeat azzholes touted how they were sooooo much better than everyone else. That their athletic programs are pure as driven snow. They bragged about all the awards they got for graduation rates of "student athletes" and how they did things the right way..."The Carolina Way"! And now these dumbazzes want to come on here and tell all of us that we are delusional to think that you can actually have student athletes. Basically admitting what you threw in everyone's face was a lie. That your "Brand" was nothing but a lie! To quote the illustrious Jack Crow..."clowns" every damn one of ya!

clown_zps3fcc6eb7.png

Of course it is not "a game". Others here have addressed this already. Not at all. I referred to competition across the spectrum of all collegiate athletics, and the money made by UNC, the surrounding communities, vendors & etc as a result of that cheating; and the cheating by UNC in competition against other universities in multiple sports, who weren't cheating.. Your analogy is that the NCAA is refereeing a game. I think you are being willfully obtuse, and think you probably think you're being cuter than you are.

the result of the cheating transcends the NCAA.

seriously.
just shut up. You are being an idiot, are bringing no new ideas or perspectives, and are just re-iterating the "UNC is innocent!" mantra that has worn really really thin here. So do yourself a favor and drop it. You're being a self deluded moron.

We've heard it from you before, in various forms, and you've been shown to be painfully in the wrong. For years now. Please. Drop the idiot act.
This post was edited on 11/20 5:12 PM by fathersonhokie
I suppose we have a difference of opinions. I have always viewed all of college sports (hell, all of sports) to be a game. It's a form of entertainment. I'm passionate about my teams of course, but I don't get mad at or hate any other programs.

Many of you, on the other hand, have differing views.

Cheating is defined by the NCAA. Don't like that? Take it up with your school to change the NCAA or drop out if you don't like the way they judge cheating. And they haven't judged anything yet, so I really don't know why your underbottoms remain in a wad.

Here- you want something new? Crowder was allowed, according to UNC policy, to grade those papers. Most universities across the country have that same policy. I can post links if you are tolerant enough to read things that don't jive with your view of the world.

That post says it all. You are nothing more than a Walmart fan that only cares about the banners that are hanging and not about the integrity of the institution in which they reside. Speaks volumes about you own personal character...or lack thereof. And you say "This is a game"? You don't play games with kids education. You don't threaten the value/integrity of a one's degree for "a game".
UNC sports and UNC academics are 2 different things and that is true of every BCS school. If an athlete wants a real education, he needs to take responsibility and earn it like non-athletes. If he doesn't take an interest in education, then so be it. Watching you guys trying to pretend like big time athletics is some noble pursuit of education is comical.

These aren't kids- they are adults. The people screwing with their education are the middle school and high school educators. Once you get to college, it is time to be personally responsible for what happens in your life.

Quit trying to pretend like you care about the education of athletes who only care about staying eligible to play more sports. Or rather, don't quit, actually. It is amusing as hell and keeps me coming back to these threads.

And Otis, I agree, you don't flame, but I wouldn't care if you did. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
I find it absolutely comical that for years, UNC-CHeat azzholes touted how they were sooooo much better than everyone else. That their athletic programs are pure as driven snow. They bragged about all the awards they got for graduation rates of "student athletes" and how they did things the right way..."The Carolina Way"! And now these dumbazzes want to come on here and tell all of us that we are delusional to think that you can actually have student athletes. Basically admitting what you threw in everyone's face was a lie. That your "Brand" was nothing but a lie! To quote the illustrious Jack Crow..."clowns" every damn one of ya!
I didn't throw anything in anyone's face other than Ws and Ls, which is what bothers you and your moo comrades so much. However if others Carolina fans were able to get under your skin by claiming they were morally superior, then that's funny to me too.

Originally posted by UNC71-00: I suppose we have a difference of opinions. I have always viewed all of college sports (hell, all of sports) to be a game. It's a form of entertainment. I'm passionate about my teams of course, but I don't get mad at or hate any other programs.

Many of you, on the other hand, have differing views.

Cheating is defined by the NCAA. Don't like that? Take it up with your school to change the NCAA or drop out if you don't like the way they judge cheating. And they haven't judged anything yet, so I really don't know why your underbottoms remain in a wad.

Here- you want something new? Crowder was allowed, according to UNC policy, to grade those papers. Most universities across the country have that same policy. I can post links if you are tolerant enough to read things that don't jive with your view of the world.
difference of opinion, nothing.
I live in reality. You're pimping some form of a bizarre brainwashed delusion.
And. It. Has. Gotten. Old.

ec
It is similar to swordswallowerdick saying UNC is the most followed brand since the NY Yankees(on the one hand) but that no one has been paying attention to UNC for the last 20 years on the other hand.

I swear. Theirs is the most idiotic fanbase I've ever encountered.

Right. You live in reality.

Keep on keepin on Pops. I know plenty of old people who lived a long time being fueled by hatred and spite. To each their own.

Right. You live in reality.

Keep on keepin on Pops. I know plenty of old people who lived a long time being fueled by hatred and spite. To each their own.
Shouldn't you be at a game?
Meh
You're right. The Wainsein report is based solely on my spite. Butch's cell phone? That was my spite too. The tutor, working for Butch? Yep, that was my spite too. Her passing $$ to players? Yoooouu guessed it! That was due to my hatred. Had nothin to do w/ UNC culture of corruption. Why'd the basketball player throw a gun out the car window? Because he knew I hated UNC. Drugs at the coach's house? That was my spite driving the party to happen. At the coach's house.. Nothing else.

I live in Virginia but have an office in NC so I do pay NC taxes so I'll tell you my tax money is being wasted on UNCheat.......tell ole gunslinger we said hey, none of us are allowed in the crap Tarhole board to tell him......it was nice to see the trash taken out, I didn't email about him but it was a good idea...LMAO.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
I live in Virginia but have an office in NC so I do pay NC taxes so I'll tell you my tax money is being wasted on UNCheat.......tell ole gunslinger we said hey, none of us are allowed in the crap Tarhole board to tell him......it was nice to see the trash taken out, I didn't email about him but it was a good idea...LMAO.
You might want to worry about other, far more serious collegiate scandals before running your yap here.

Far more serious scandles, such as? Cheating for 3,100 students, 48% athletes, going back to the Dean days.......yea, give me a bigger scandal to worry about. Once again you look like an idiot....

Far more serious scandles, such as? Cheating for 3,100 students, 48% athletes, going back to the Dean days.......yea, give me a bigger scandal to worry about. Once again you look like an idiot....
I'm guessing he's on about the Rolling Stone article.
Of course, UNC has their own rape scandal, so he really ought to STFU.

I laughed and I don't even care if it is true or not.
You got to give it to them guy's they can really turn the internet over looking for stuff.

I'm guessing he's on about the Rolling Stone article.
Of course, UNC has their own rape scandal, so he really ought to STFU.
Surely as a taxpayer of Virginia, you are worried about a Dean covering up a gang rape.

Of course your hoo lap dog knows nothing of it.

I liked it much more when your manipulation included at least attempting to patronize me. Criticism is ok buddy, but not when it's deliberately inaccurate. You've run your course here. Good luck to you.

Matt, would you care to go down in this pathetic tornado of whining denial as well? Just let me know.

If the rolling stone article is true then everyone involved should be delt with severely, it's a black eye on a fine university and should not be covered up but delt with.

OK UNC - I will tackle the tax payer issue with you. I will use the analogy of a neighborhood. We are talking the middle-income neighborhood, $450k houses in a golfing community. Now most of these communities have rules and standards applied through a homeowner's association. But let's say that a homeowner does not abide by the rules and let's his house run down. He paint the outside in a bright light blue and the yard goes to heck. Weeds- overgrown-trash in the yard - parked car on cinderblocks no wheels. You get the picture. All the ofther homeowners suffer because of the loss of value in that one home. Comparable sales average would be lower and all would suffer.

This was a pretty simple analogy. I can connect the dots for you if you need me to.

Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:

I liked it much more when your manipulation included at least attempting to patronize me. Criticism is ok buddy, but not when it's deliberately inaccurate. You've run your course here. Good luck to you.

Matt, would you care to go down in this pathetic tornado of whining denial as well? Just let me know.
dude became his own worst enemy.
(Butch is innocent! You'll see!)

Wow! Calling me out by name, hoping that I will take the bait? If you want to eliminate all UNC posters over here, just say so. It would be interesting to see how many times Jack, FSH, Packed, Otis and the Little Hoo lapdog can post back and forth on all of the UNC threads without any opposition.

Sunny, you seem to be on a power trip lately, so just let me know if I'm not welcomed and I will be on my way.

LMAO....lapdog? Did poor Matt get his feelings hurt.....maybe if you Holes were man enough to admit your scandal is one of the worst in college sports history, you wouldn't get treated like DA's on this board. Man up dude, you have always been a good poster until the scandal broke, now you look stupid defending the crap going on in Cheat Hill.

Originally posted by matt 1976:

Wow! Calling me out by name, hoping that I will take the bait? If you want to eliminate all UNC posters over here, just say so. It would be interesting to see how many times Jack, FSH, Packed, Otis and the Little Hoo lapdog can post back and forth on all of the UNC threads without any opposition.

Sunny, you seem to be on a power trip lately, so just let me know if I'm not welcomed and I will be on my way.
IMHO, you're VERY welcome here. So was 71. Believe it or not, I like 71.
He was just being particularly inane. I mean...seriously inane.

I don't think Sunny was singling you out on purpose, nor baiting you hoping you take it, so much as there were 3 of you guys: the swordswallower, 71, and you. The swordswallower was just being a jerk. He had it coming. 71? I dunno what got into 71. There are just so many times a restaurant patron can tell the waiter that his spaghetti is actually pizza, return it, get more spaghetti, tell the waiter it isn't spaghetti but pizza again, before the waiter just decides he's nuts and throws the patron out of the joint. 71 had gotten to that sort of crazy stage. Maybe it was Sunny's way of saying, "don't tell me spaghetti is pizza; I know the difference" before you place the next order.

Former FSU Coach Pat Kennedy Points A Finger At Dean Smith In UNC Scandal
[/B]
Pat Kennedy said "Gary Williams will tell you this, most of the coaches in the ACC felt that Carolina was a fraud in that they walked around like they were Stanford or Vanderbilt or Northwestern, but they weren't, they were not even Duke. They took the most exceptions the last few years of Dean Smith's career they took the most exceptions of any school in the ACC. Meaning kids that would not normally get accepted into the university, that were accepted to the university to play sports. I remember one year at Carolina they had five exceptions starting on their men's basketball team. So they were taking guys with very low level qualifications and then they would keep them eligible. By putting them in these courses. So if a guy was close to not being eligible and his GPA was a 1.8 he would then take a couple of these courses and his GPA would be up to 2.4 and then everybody took a deep breath and they did it again"

This sorta resembles the Marquisse Williams situation in which he miraculously became eligible in summer school after receiving no credit for the previous two semesters. This is from primalscream who is one of the PackPride sleuths...

primalscream wrote: [/I]

So here is the deal with Marquise...failed every class he was taking in the fall of 2012. Then he was kicked out for cheating when a professor caught him on Video tape and presented it to the honor court. He then sat out for the entire spring 2013. Was readmitted summer 2013 and was fully qualified fall 2013. You connect the dots on how he has enough hours to even be eligible at this point. UNC ain't changing nothing they are just being more creative.

This post was edited on 11/21 5:11 PM by PACKed House

Link

This guy hits the nail on the head...

From LJ World, a Lawrence, Kansas publication:

Bob Johnson 18 hours, 16 minutes ago

The Wainstein report was paid for as part of the overall multimillion dollar PR effort by UNC to control the exposure. It is far from a definitive account of all the wrongdoing at Chapel Hill. It is merely the latest incremental exposure and admittance of fraud. Every investigation UNC has conducted on itself has found more problems going back further in history. Because UNC has controlled the scope of the investigations carefully, none of these reports "clears" anyone. Until UNC is investigated by an outside body with subpoena power and/or ability to get around UNC's use of FERPA as a shield, we will not know the truth.

Sideline reporter got a close up of the new helmet the cheaters wore Thursday night.

unccheatershelmet1_zpse26eb943.jpg

Originally posted by matt 1976:

Nah, no power trip here, but I did save 15% on my car insurance. This internet cop thing is pretty fun. I'm thinking of ordering a badge from Walmart.com. Paul Blart style.

And you're certainly welcome here but I thought I'd exercise a little preventative maintenance.

What we have here is a failure to communicate, the difference between a badge of honor and a trail of denial........................................

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT