ADVERTISEMENT

Crap show

sbonnie

All-American
Feb 5, 2009
No strength, speed, nor tackling on defense. No wisdom on offense. Time to can the whole staff. This is an embarrassment. Bye bye bowl streak

Reactions: heelbent
No strength, speed, nor tackling on defense. No wisdom on offense. Time to can the whole staff. This is an embarrassment. Bye bye bowl streak
I have been saying this for 2 years now that Fuente is in way over his head, and that we must get rid of him asap. I am tired of Fuente's comments after every loss about how proud he is of his team's effort. Well, we are too despite having a coach who is absolutely clueless. If I were the AD I'd have fired Fuente right after the Liberty game if for no other reason then just to send a message that losing to smaller instate schools is not acceptable at VT. Bowl streak is over but at least let's get rid of this guy and find someone who can recruit and coach.

nah......they will probably get an invite with a losing record just to keep the streak going....whether they should accept is another matter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT