ADVERTISEMENT

Damn guys

Jan 4, 2003
what's going on down there?...I thought WVU would be the struggling team this year....hope you all get it fixed...we've got some games to play in the future

We don't control the line of scrimmage after the 1st quarter, on either side of the ball. You can't play on adrenaline all night. But Duke IS good. They will fare well this year.

We don't control the line of scrimmage after the 1st quarter, on either side of the ball. You can't play on adrenaline all night. But Duke IS good. They will fare well this year.
you are basing this on Duke getting their ass beat by Bama 100-0 and beating 2 Div III teams? Beating VT is no longer considered a "good win"....even at their home.

Reactions: heelbent
what's going on down there?...I thought WVU would be the struggling team this year....hope you all get it fixed...we've got some games to play in the future
Fuente and his staff can neither coach nor can they recruit. Last night showed just how incompetent they are. Our AD fell for the hype when he hired Fuente and now we, as fans, are paying for that blunder. The sooner this staff is gone the better.

You watch Duke the rest of the year, they will do just fine, then come back here and admit you were wrong.

I think Tech has recruited well in most positions, except for D-Line and QB.

We all thought we had more that enough talent at QB but it seems we lack that most important ingredient for a good football team. Good QB play is essential to football just like pitching is to baseball.

I also think that our offense lacks imagination. That hurts QB play also. Just look at Duke's playbook used against us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT