ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone read the Rolling Stone article about UVA? WOW.

Originally posted by VTHokie1001K:
I won't link it on here but it can easily be found online....shameful....very shameful.
Nothing to see here. UNC athletes are taking crip classes. Far more important.

I won't link it on here but it can easily be found online....shameful....very shameful.
Yeah, it has been making the rounds for a few days. Just awful. Tragic, if true.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Nothing to see here. UNC athletes are taking crip classes. Far more important.
Of course, I don't expect this board to be over-run with UVA fans full of smug denials that sexual assaults have ever (EVER!) happened on their campus, and that the girl who is the main subject of the story is a lying cheating thief who they all knew from the get-go was no good. You know, like you guys do, and like you guys did w/ M. Austin (and willingham, and etc, and etc).

Nor have I seen years upon years upon years of UVA fans, unprompted, bragging proactively that there aren't (and never have been) assaults at UVA the way there are at all other schools, that UVA has been "special" in that regard for years & years, and above reproach. The "UVA Way" is something I've never heard here from UVA fans with respect to the sex assault thing. You know; like you guys with your "the carolina way" bullspit..

And of course, the main reason folks aren't likely to stay on this topic is... it has absolutely nothing at all to do with sports, and this is a sports board. The sexual assaults (if true) haven't in any way given UVA an advantage over its opponents (you know, like what UNC has dishonestly had) in any sports.

So, there's that...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT