ADVERTISEMENT

Duke beat UVA

UVA is still the team to beat in the ACC, IMO. Louisville second. Im still not sure what to make of Duke and UNC, when they are hot they are hot when theyre not there not. Be interesting to see how the hoos handle the loss. Sometimes a loss lights a fire under the players ass and re-directs their focus. Could actually benefit them.

Impressive comeback win after Duke lose....was concerned we could have let down but Hoos showed a real toughness. If they can beat Louisville they will be tough to beat out for regular season crown.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:
I could not believe UNC laid an egg in Chapel Hill tonight against the Boo Hoos.
Best game I've watched this year because the Hoos were taking it to Cheatersville on their home turf. Hoos are better than Duke but they can't get caught looking like they did at home.

I was pulling for UNC to beat the Hoos because I do not like Virginia basketball.
Well ,why I appreciate your opinion HR I cannot and will not pull for any team that comes from a school that has lied and cheated for so many years , in so many ways , and tried to cover it all up. UVA has a very good BB team and I hope they beat UNC at every turn of the road (All sports).

I was pulling for UNC to beat the Hoos because I do not like Virginia basketball.
HR, if you don't like UVA basketball, you do not like basketball. They are as well coached a TEAM as I have seen in years.

I hear they are well coached but I have only watched one possession all year. They were trailing by 2 when I started watching. They went down floor and tied score, and I stopped watching.

I don't like the players because they signed with Hoos, when they could have gone elsewhere.

Somebody give HR a crying towel......he's going to take his ball and go home.

I would go home before I'd watch UVA play.
HR its your choice but I do ask that you think of what you are supporting when you root for UNC at anything. It's almost as bad as rooting for Sabin.

In reality it isn't pulling for UNC to win, it's more pulling for UVA to lost.

In football I enjoy a UVA loss almost as much as a VT or Alabama win. I love to see Hoos sitting home during bowl season, because of their players who rejected VT.

I hear they are well coached but I have only watched one possession all year. They were trailing by 2 when I started watching. They went down floor and tied score, and I stopped watching.

I don't like the players because they signed with Hoos, when they could have gone elsewhere.
UVA players are playing ball at a great school, playing for a great coach, playing in front of sold out crowds at JPJ arena, playing relevant games for the #3 team in the country, and earning a reputation as one of the best teams out there. Why should they have signed elsewhere?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT