ADVERTISEMENT

ECU Game

leeanderthal

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2006
I just finished viewing the game video. When the game was over yesterday I was very depressed and really mad. I was mad at the way we played and mad at the coaching staff for what I deemed as personnel errors. I was mad at the officials for what I felt was calling a very poor game.
Today I have come to the realization that I am wrong. The officials although wanting absolutely did not cause us to lose that game. I never said they did but I did feel they had much more of an impact than they did. I was wrong. I also felt the team did not play well at all. Well there were some people in positions that they were not ready for but they did their best. Let's face it, we have some very serious problems with Brewer,Andy,and Fuller out. Corey with ankle problems etc., etc.
I give the ECU all the credit along with their coaches. Their plan worked and their personnel had bought into it.
This is a really tough time for us Hokies. Our head coach is nearing the end of his career. It is a career that he has dedicated his life to . I am hopeful more than anything that coach Beamer and Whit have a plan that enables our coach to end his career with honor and dignity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.