Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
1. Ohio St
2. Oregon
3. TCU
4. Alabama
5. FSU

VT did not receive any votes. Entire group of AP voters should be canned, and AP should find some voters who know something about football.
This post was edited on 1/13 11:33 AM by Hampton Roads 6

Congrats HR, OSU's win confirms VT is the best 6 lose team in college.....

Congrats to Ga Tech. Finished 8th, returns 15 starters. Coaches and VT...

The Coaches Poll also did not rank VT and gave us no votes.

Ga Tech finished 8th in the country in the AP and returns 15 starters. Not only will Ga Tech be the Coastal favorite, they will have a small chance to be the ACC favorite. They are loaded next year and we travel to Atlanta.

Re: Congrats to Ga Tech. Finished 8th, returns 15 starters. Coaches and VT...

I cannot believe a team that beat the #1 team did not finish in top 25. Even worst. not get votes

HR have you moved to Colorado.....cause you got to be smokin something funny.

Look at it this way, Oregon was most everyone's favorite team to win it all. They could not beat the team from Ohio. Virginia Tech did.

Hey guys, three games ago we had just lost to WF 6-3. The two teams we beat late in the year .......
Personally I don't think we deserved any votes. Let's build a better resume before we worry about getting votes.
Hopefully it will come next year.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

Look at it this way, Oregon was most everyone's favorite team to win it all. They could not beat the team from Ohio. Virginia Tech did.
But many teams could do better than VT could to battle to a 0-0 tie against mighty 2-8 Wake Forest in regulation, only to lose 6-3. Gotta count the good with the bad.

Somehow I think HR is writing this tongue surgically attached to cheek...
smile.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Cavgator:

Somehow I think HR is writing this tongue surgically attached to cheek...
smile.r191677.gif
Dear God, I hope youare correct.

VT also did something only half of all bowl teams was able to do: win final game of year. 50% of all teams in a bowl lost their final game. (sorry UVA)

VT should have been in Top 25 in Final Polls.

VT also did something only half of all bowl teams was able to do: win final game of year. 50% of all teams in a bowl lost their final game. (sorry UVA)

VT should have been in Top 25 in Final Polls.
Based on what?

Your logic is.....well......lacking. HR does the crap you post come to you in your dreams at night.

I cannot believe a team that beat the #1 team did not finish in top 25. Even worst. not get votes
yea man, I can't believe after defeating a Cincy team that should have been top 3, we didn't finish in the top 15. We'll probably win it all next year since OSU has to come to Lane. Our first mnc. I can't wait.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT