ADVERTISEMENT

Florida State

Herbie just called out their program as quitters. He's dead right. Embarrassing, pathetic "effort" on their part.

In any football game not getting the breaks and mistakes will kill you.I spend the winters in florida and it is going to be a sad coffee get together in the morning at hardees.

Look at those Ducks HR!!!!! Another prediction that proves you know zilch about football........Go Buckeyes!!!!!

I do believe FSU was favored to win prior to kickoff. Give the Quacks 18 months and the will probably be vacating the win.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:
I do believe FSU was favored to win prior to kickoff.
Oregon was a double digit favorite (as was Bama).

A lot of people were rightfully questionaing whether or not FSU even belonged in this playoff. I guess they got their answer.

FSU is not popular in the USA imo. Maybe around the eastern panhandle but nit so much in other areas.

I agree, but there is just no way they could leave the only undefeated major conference team out of the playoffs. Especially since they were the defending National Champions. Could you imagine the uproar? I secretly enjoyed every second of Oregon stomping them though.
happy.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT