ADVERTISEMENT

Fuente!

You have to careful with these quick extensions.....some times they bite you in the ......

Mendenhall at UVA still makes more than Fuente, if my memory is correct. I believe he's the highest paid coach in America per win. The Boos Hoos certainly are not getting a good return on their investment.

Mendenhall at UVA still makes more than Fuente, if my memory is correct. I believe he's the highest paid coach in America per win. The Boos Hoos certainly are not getting a good return on their investment.
Not yet......time will tell. Just as time will tell if Daisy can recruit well or not, to early to know on either yet.

Not yet......time will tell. Just as time will tell if Daisy can recruit well or not, to early to know on either yet.

So what do you think? My take is Mendanhall is a good guy but I'm guessing he's kicking himself for leaving the real wild west and trying to re-create "the wild west culture " here. That and the fact that he doesn't have a solid quarterback.

Kinda my thoughts also. Let's see if he can recruit the kids he wants in gay Paris with the wine & cheese, cerebral, cultural, olympic sports mentality.

So what do you think? My take is Mendanhall is a good guy but I'm guessing he's kicking himself for leaving the real wild west and trying to re-create "the wild west culture " here. That and the fact that he doesn't have a solid quarterback.
Having to coach 18 year old freshman versus 21 year old freshman has to be a shock of some sorts. I for one am willing to wait a few years and see what he can do. He seems to be searching for his type player that fits his style and not so much about grabbing a 5 star once in a while. Just to early to really say at this point in my opinion.

Kinda my thoughts also. Let's see if he can recruit the kids he wants in gay Paris with the wine & cheese, cerebral, cultural, olympic sports mentality.
Big Daddy I take offense to the "wine" comment....I only drink Grey Goose, but I will have a little cheese with it sometimes.....lol

There's a big difference in type of players Mendenhall had at BYU vs. what he gets at UVA. His players in Charlottesville aren't very smart coming out of high school. If they were, they would have gone to a school other than UVA.

There's a big difference in type of players Mendenhall had at BYU vs. what he gets at UVA. His players in Charlottesville aren't very smart coming out of high school. If they were, they would have gone to a school other than UVA.
I laughed....this was obviously a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT