ADVERTISEMENT

Go Duke

Do we get an in-game thread going?

I love this sideline reporter!
samantha-steele-9-8-12.png

28-7 barely into the 2nd Q?

I think my well wishes were the kiss of death for Duke.
Sorry, duke. my bad.
eek.r191677.gif

Originally posted by fathersonhokie:

Sorry, duke. my bad.
eek.r191677.gif
lmao

Who is the sideline reporter or is that a joke? She's kind of average but that dress says "no, I'm hot" and it made a believer out of me.

I was hoping for a Duke win. Now GT is in ACC title game. What a joke. The yellow jackets don't deserve to be in there. I hope FSU annilates them.

Why doesn't GT deserve to be in Title game? They won the coastal fair and square.

Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:

Sorry, duke. my bad.
eek.r191677.gif
lmao

Who is the sideline reporter or is that a joke? She's kind of average but that dress says "no, I'm hot" and it made a believer out of me.
Google image "Samantha Ponder".
eek.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
Why doesn't GT deserve to be in Title game? They won the coastal fair and square.
Because they are not Alabama, silly.

You've been here long enough now that I would've thought your HR6 logic skills would be sharper than that.

I can't resist poking fun at HR......I'm sure he's concerned that GT will chop block FSU and hurt their NC hopes.......

Sorry, duke. my bad.
eek.r191677.gif
lmao

eek.r191677.gif
Much prettier in some other photos but I can't get past the Christian Ponder is her husband thing.......'fraid I might catch something that makes me so dizzy I can't throw a football straight or something.

Sorry, duke. my bad.
eek.r191677.gif
lmao

eek.r191677.gif
Much prettier in some other photos but I can't get past the Christian Ponder is her husband thing.......'fraid I might catch something that makes me so dizzy I can't throw a football straight or something.
I always thought she was a better player than he was.

GT is a dirty team, probably the most dirty team in NCAA football. If someone paid me to say something nice about Yellow Jackets, I could not do it, unless I lied. They committed a bunch of NCAA violations, even after being on probation yet NCAA did nothing to them.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

GT is a dirty team, probably the most dirty team in NCAA football. If someone paid me to say something nice about Yellow Jackets, I could not do it, unless I lied. They committed a bunch of NCAA violations, even after being on probation yet NCAA did nothing to them.
NCAA was so mad at UNC, they came down on GT.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/6769894/ncaa-places-georgia-tech-yellow-jackets-four-years-probation

NCAA should have banned them from bowl game for 4 years instead of probation. I believe they were already on probation when they got caught again.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:
NCAA should have banned them from bowl game for 4 years instead of probation. I believe they were already on probation when they got caught again.
If they did this to the SEC teams you love so much, that conference would hardly ever have a bowl team.

dook got what they deserved, they are well coached and play hard but have been the most fortunate team in college football

peckerheads are up next, we'll see what happens but I know that we'll be focused

^ Agreed. Dook got exposed on Thursday night. Their schedule is almost as piss poor as UNC-Raleigh's and that's saying a lot. If Dook truly wants to get some national respect, then they are going to have to upgrade their schedule.

Originally posted by backstreetheel:
dook got what they deserved, they are well coached and play hard but have been the most fortunate team in college football

peckerheads are up next, we'll see what happens but I know that we'll be focused
you should be focused, you don't have go to class at UNC ............ Wainstein wrote off some expenses and was concerned that UNC complained about his billings. He offered to review/investigate two more departments (other that AFAM) at 1/2 his billing rate as a show of good faith and continued relations. He said he would rnake a ranking of course difficulty by department and would show which athletes made what grades. He offered to dig into issues such as what impact the grade had on specific player eligibility and APR. He offered to attach papers that were duplicates and run those thru his software for ...........cheating.
Folt wanted to think on this as she said UNC's expenses were already high and she would have to get approval...She thanked Wainstein for the generous offer and wished him well ......

Originally posted by matt 1976:
^ Agreed. Dook got exposed on Thursday night. Their schedule is almost as piss poor as UNC-Raleigh's and that's saying a lot. If Dook truly wants to get some national respect, then they are going to have to upgrade their schedule.
We finally agree on something. Our OOC schedule is embarrassing and pisses off those of us that donate hard earned money to the program. I do realize that our AD has had to scramble to fill the schedule with all of this conference expansion/realignment crap going on the last few years, but out schedule this year was really bad. Our schedule next year is bad also, but part of that is because LSU bought out previously scheduled games in '15 and '17. We have added Mississippi State, West Virginia, and Marshall to our future schedules along with games against ECU and Notre Dame. Hopefully DD will have the talent in the program to compete at a higher level. Right now we are a very mediocre team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT