ADVERTISEMENT

Great Site For Cheap Jerseys

Dec 21, 2016
Cheap jersey and very nice quality NCAA Jersey just need $20.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
Customized jersey service stitched your name and your number!
Best choice for cheap jerseys
www.jerseysmarket.top

I'll take one that says.....please email all game plans to Frank at VTcheats.com

If they did the Polls based on who cheats and who doesn't, VT would be a Top 10 team every year.

The 3 biggest mysteries in NCAA:

UNC Fake Classes
Louisville Sex Parties
UVA Hazing of a football player

All have been swept under the rug.

If they did the Polls based on who cheats and who doesn't, VT would be a Top 10 team every year.

The 3 biggest mysteries in NCAA:

UNC Fake Classes
Louisville Sex Parties
UVA Hazing of a football player

All have been swept under the rug.
I laughed.....you forgot the biggest cheater in football....Bama. Has VT paid their cheating fine yet?

your program is nowhere near mine want to go there again, 5 sports 4 titles and 1 runnerup. The states best athletic program period resides in the Burg

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
your program is nowhere near mine want to go there again, 5 sports 4 titles and 1 runnerup. The states best athletic program period resides in the Burg
LMAO....you have to talk about a High School team because VT has nothing but an empty spot that use to be an empty trophy case.

I'll give you your baseball , last soccer, and a tennis or 2,the rest are just regional titles as only a handful of schools even played them. As for Blacksburg, top to bottom the best athletic program in the state, pro, college, high school, public, or private. This Elitist thing might be catching.

I'll give you your baseball , last soccer, and a tennis or 2,the rest are just regional titles as only a handful of schools even played them. As for Blacksburg, top to bottom the best athletic program in the state, pro, college, high school, public, or private. This Elitist thing might be catching.
LOL....let's talk out of both sides of your mouth Burg.....Blacksburg has won the majority of their titles in Cross Country, Track and Soccer....duh....does that remind you of UVA.

LOL....let's talk out of both sides of your mouth Burg.....Blacksburg has won the majority of their titles in Cross Country, Track and Soccer....duh....does that remind you of UVA.
3 in football that's more than ACC titles you have won in 50 plus ( that's 3 more isn't it ), the DIFFERENCE is in our sports all the other teams have those sports, your soccer titles and lax lucky to have 20 or 30 teams even playing them. I wont even mention rowing, how simpleton is that, you row you're going to be too tired to bass fish.

Last edited:
3 in football that's more than ACC titles you have won in 50 plus ( that's 3 more isn't it ), the DIFFERENCE is in our sports all the other teams have those sports, your soccer titles and lax lucky to have 20 or 30 teams even playing them. I wont even mention rowing, how simpleton is that, you row you're going to be too tired to bass fish.
How is the ole bass fishing team this year?

UVA ranks Top 25 in all time Natioanl Championships, 2nd all time in the ACC......I looked for VT but the list didn't go to zero.

Bass fishing is a little slow right now the weather is horrible. But there is hope heard a rumor with the Hokie 25k there maybe some money allotted to enclose the DuckPond. Ona serious note Birdie was the boxing title in 39 clothed or unclothed?

Bass fishing is a little slow right now the weather is horrible. But there is hope heard a rumor with the Hokie 25k there maybe some money allotted to enclose the DuckPond. Ona serious note Birdie was the boxing title in 39 clothed or unclothed?
Clothed of course......Burg I hope you and your family Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Merry Christmas and the finest 2017 to you Birdie and all your Hokie family. I think we turned the cheap jersey into a classic. P.S. Mrs.Birdie if you enjoyed #13 just wait until you see what Buzz has planned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT